Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-06-2010, 06:16 AM   #76
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: She wants to cook for you, she is a good cook. REALLY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniloGallinari
I don't like those big asses. One reason is because they tend to smell, and even after a shower I can notice the smell. It gets really wet and nasty down there, so it doesn't help that she has tight panties and jeans with a lot of fat.

I'm talking all races. Hispanic/Blacks **** better though. I didn't know what I was missing. Yes, I'm white.

I dojn't know what kind of females you mess with man

Methinks you have limited experience with women of color and the ones you were with were just stank.

Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:47 AM   #77
DaniloGallinari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
I dojn't know what kind of females you mess with man

Methinks you have limited experience with women of color and the ones you were with were just stank.

I've been with more hispanic/black women than white women. I never said they stink because of their race. I said from my humble experiences, the bigger the stinkier.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:31 AM   #78
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements

ShanEl..you are pretty funny dog. seriously..

this whole thread is actually pretty good.
lol at the op she's a good cook
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:41 AM   #79
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
She's going to have to get way more eccentric if she wants to be considered a good cooker. Almost anyone can cook burgers and dogs on the grill.

My thoughts exactly.... the whole "big ass debate" is as played out as it can get here on ISH.

She's flipping pre-made burgers, and rolling around generic all-beef hotdogs on a Webber. How does this demonstrate her ability as a cook?
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:57 AM   #80
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
My thoughts exactly.... the whole "big ass debate" is as played out as it can get here on ISH.

She's flipping pre-made burgers, and rolling around generic all-beef hotdogs on a Webber. How does this demonstrate her ability as a cook?

it doesn't.

I assume it's a joke...
probably not for you..hence you not laughing and your questions about the obvious..
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: