Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Default Re: Smush Parker responds to Kobe Bryant

Who the f*ck is Smush Parker?

Smush getting hated on because he left all Laker fans in dirt, when they started off by overrating him as second coming of Kobe, and then basically Lakers threw him out. So Lakers fans feel they're oblige to bring back the justice and murk Smush in dirt. Yeah right.

And this is nothing unexpected of Kobe. Same old.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaeh
    Maybe he just realized overseas players aren't selfish shot jacking jagg-offs who only seek personal glory, at the expense of their teammates?

Oh snap, I just realized I threw poster Euroleague some love with this post.

Ah f@ck it, it's almost the weekend right?
    You do realize that Iverson and Marbury are both playing overseas as well....right? So...according to your logic, that must mean they still have game, like they did back in the day....then....huh? And if Smush was doing so well, why is it that people only seek him out to comment when Kobe says something about him? See....they WILLINGLY post b.s. like that, then wonder why people don't take them, or a thing they say seriously. GTFOH
    Last edited by LakersReign; 10-12-2012 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 9512
    Yet another reason why athletes are getting too much special treatment.

Imagine having a co worker like Kobe in your office, never talking to you because he thinks he is too good to talk to you. Or throwing another co worker under the bus for whatever politics going on between them two.

Seriously, if he wasn't a basketball player, Kobe would be perpetually unemployed with his attitude.
    please tell us what Businesses you have turned into asset gaining machine's???

the cut throat attitude and Focus/work ethic Lord GawDBE has displayed would gaurantee him a Overhead Role in a Fortune 500 company...

Kobe would be the CEO not a damn co worker in the mailroom with likes much of yourself

psst...

next

Quote Originally Posted by Money 23
    Kobe is arguably on the verge of being kicked out, very shortly

1) MJ
    2) Kareem
    3) Wilt
    4) Russell
    5) Magic
    6) Bird
    7) Shaq
    8) Hakeem
    9) Duncan
    10) Kobe

If LeBron gets another MVP (4 total) and another ring (2 total) as the best player for the Heat again this season. Kobe's possibly on the verge to be on the outside looking in at the top ten of all-time.
    And if Kobe won the ring this year with FMVP and Lebron lost?
    Tell me what would your rankings be?

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Who the f*ck is Smush Parker?
    Something Snookie likes to do if you give her alcohol.

Very good NBA starter

Man, this thread is like a haters reunion party, class of 2005.

Samurai Swoosh

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    And if Kobe won the ring this year with FMVP and Lebron lost?
    Tell me what would your rankings be?
    The exact same. Kobe has the most stacked roster in the league.

And I'd know the entire reason he got to the Finals, was once again due to his team's additions of Dwight Howard and Steve Nash.

And I'd know the entire reason he got to the Finals, was once again due to his team's additions of Dwight Howard and Steve Nash.
    Apply that to Lebron.
    He had the most stacked roster in 2012. He only got to the finals because of joining Wade and Bosh. Why did Lebron's rank went up?

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Bryant trashed Parker so Parker fired back. If we can sit in front of the computer and say guys that would beat us 100/100 times one-on-one suck then Parker can fire back when he gets dissed by Bryant.

What's up with

though? How can a pro ballplayer, especially a guard who needs to be as quick and explosive as possible, get into such shape? If I was Bryant I wouldn't be calling him ut like this but I would be irritated at management when they brought in a guy with this kind of work ethic.

Samurai Swoosh

Apply that to Lebron.
    He had the most stacked roster in 2012.
    Nah, he had most stacked roster in 2011. Wade was hurt all season.

OKC arguably had a better roster as a complete team. But that is besides the point, it was LeBron's ridiculous high level of play that won them the championship.

only got to the finals because of joining Wade and Bosh. Why did Lebron's rank went up?
    No, he won because he finally had legit 2nd and 3rd options. Like all championship caliber teams are required to have.

They got to the Finals because LeBron balled out of his MIND in a couple games. Once turning the tide in the series v.s. Indiana.

And then crushing the BEST defense on the ROAD in the ECF to save elimination, shameful defeat, and a crumbling reputation ... all while everyone was rooting for him to fail.

His game 6 v.s. Boston was epic. Thoughts?

He got his 3rd MVP, and was easily the best player on the floor for the Heat in 2012 (unlike 2011) was clutch, had self accountability ... and won his ring. He deserved it.

Very good NBA starter

Typical response. And this is why I do not take 99% of ISH seriously

Nah, he had most stacked roster in 2011. Wade was hurt all season.

OKC arguably had a better roster as a complete team. But that is besides the point, it was LeBron's ridiculous high level of play that won them the championship.

No, he won because he finally had legit 2nd and 3rd options. Like all championship caliber teams are required to have.

They got to the Finals because LeBron balled out of his MIND in a couple games. Once turning the tide in the series v.s. Indiana.

And then crushing the BEST defense on the ROAD in the ECF to save elimination, shameful defeat, and a crumbling reputation ... all while everyone was rooting for him to fail.

His game 6 v.s. Boston was epic. Thoughts?

He got his 3rd MVP, and was easily the best player on the floor for the Heat in 2012 (unlike 2011) was clutch, had self accountability ... and won his ring. He deserved it.
    He still had the most stacked team in 2012. Thunder's team? What's their average age? Playoff experience?
    So you say he won because he finally have legit 2nd and 3rd options. Why can't it be said the same way for Kobe? He finally got a good point guard, and another great center.

Whatever you said can all be applied to Kobe. You just refused to, because you are a fan of Lebron and hate Kobe. If Kobe wins his 6th, he's definitely over Shaq and Hakeem, whether you like it or not.

(and if Kobe wins, Lebron is dropping big time. 1/4 in the finals, winning only once in 3 years with a stacked team, even with the addition of Ray Allen.)

What a stupid reasoning. And that doesn't go for LA as well? Kobe to be exact?

Smush said some sh*t on Kobe a couple years back.
    And remember the Mamba does not forget.
    I'm surprised Kobe spent some time to either this kid the way he did.
    Why bring any attention to Smush? The dude is gone like he should be.