Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

Default Re: Why don't you see that many asian males & black females in interracial relationsh

I only do interracial. Never been with a girl of my ethnicity ever in my life. I dont know why but thats how its always been.

LAKER FAN FOR LIFE lovethetriangle's Avatar

Default Re: Why don't you see that many asian males & black females in interracial relationships?

i'm asian and i'm generally not attracted to black women. Maybe its vice-versa.

Good observation.

Saw a basketball once SCClipperLegend's Avatar

Default Re: Why don't you see that many asian males & black females in interracial relationships?

im asian and all i go for is black and latin women but what i love the most is black french women.. im not really attracted to asian women

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease AllNBAArenas's Avatar

Default Re: Why don't you see that many asian males & black females in interracial relationsh

Quote Originally Posted by SCClipperLegend
    im asian and all i go for is black and latin women but what i love the most is black french women.. im not really attracted to asian women

You gotta be a flip with the baseball cap on the side tilt.

Tiger! Tiger!

All races of men with the exception of black men obviously, commonly perceive black women as the "bottom of the food chain" if you will. However, you do see more black men dating women outside their own race more than any other race, which speaks volumes in relation to this topic.

Don't get me wrong, there are some great and beautiful black women out there, but the vast majority of black women are not attractive, inside and out.

You see the occasional white man with a black women, but it's nothing compared to the black men and white women ratio. There's something to that.

Local High School Star SunsN07BookIt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat
    However, you do see more black men dating women outside their own race more than any other race, which speaks volumes in relation to this topic.
    I would have to disagree with this. If I would have to say what race/sex dates or marries outside their race the most, I would say it would be hands down white men, followed by latin women, and with white women not far behind. At least that's what I see here where I live.

In It to Win It

Quote Originally Posted by mhsbasketball
    black men seems to flock for white women and asian women flock for white men. So that leaves asian men and black women behind. So it should be a good match.
    But they don't like each other .

Could be cultural differences/upbringing. Could be the fact that an asian wants to be white/wants to be accepted as white and gradually flocks towards white females if they venture outside thier race. When you come across asians who dont fancy black woman you can pick thier brains, have them expose thier upbringing and notice that their experience with black people was a negative one.

I'll use my coworker as an example. Not much of a friend. He has said some racial remarks that I had to check him on. He thought it was cool since I was half white. Rasheed Wallace got a technical foul and started snappin...he laughs and says "Omg look at monkey!"...I'm like WTF? Had to check him. Caught him a few other times saying the n word. Now he wasnt totally against black woman...he would acknowledge one if he saw one but the chances of him talkin to her, getting involved were slim. I asked dude about his racial remarks and told him that he has to get that in check because you'll say that to the wrong person and get f*cked up. Actually he got beat up/knocked out cold by a black coworker when he worked for a bank. Convo got heated, words exchanged he called black dude out his name and got folded. So back to my point about digging deep because I could have just disowned dude or punched him in his mouth but he wasnt one of those malicious, intentional bigots. So I didnt ask him whats your beef with black people I basically asked him about growing up etc etc. His parents came from asia off the boat...slaved/worked hard he was poor on welfare. And when he went to school got teased by black kids, got chased and beat up almost everyday by black kids...called ***** etc etc. Just kids being ruthless, cold hearted mofos which I understood not condining it but I saw it myself growing up. Cambodians in my school always got picked on/teased. Got to a point where the asians had a gang and afterschool fights between blacks and a gang would break out from time to time. Someone beats up a asian, they run him (during school) and at 3pm mofos outside deep. So back to my coworker his whole life he has run into problems with black people. His experience with them was bad...started off at an early age. White folks? Nah. And he could relate or better assimilate with whites as opposed to blacks.

Long story short there are a lot of asians who went thru this where thier experience with certain races were bad/negative or nonexistant. Then you got some who have families that dont approve of it...or culture differences dictate who has relations with others.

Thats pretty much my personal take on the lack of asian males with black woman.

NBA rookie of the year

fully Americanized Asians who work out, act American, and have game are as successful as many others.

it's the nerdy nerdies, the ones who can't talk to women, etc... who suffer from the intense stigma that is put on them.

as for black women:

I am very sure there are many highly admirable black women individuals and beautiful ones as well. but Asians anywhere do not seem to go near the black neighborhoods, and so their only encounter with black women are the fat, obnoxious ones at the movie theaters.

Tiger! Tiger!

and so their only encounter with black women are the fat, obnoxious ones at the movie theaters
    Don't you mean the fat and obnoxious black women rolling their eyes when you ask for no onions on your Whopper at Burger King?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by SunsN07BookIt
    I would have to disagree with this. If I would have to say what race/sex dates or marries outside their race the most, I would say it would be hands down white men, followed by latin women, and with white women not far behind. At least that's what I see here where I live.

possibly. but the percentages are probbably comparable. i mean in the United States, 230 million white people, 40 million black people.

Don't you mean the fat and obnoxious black women rolling their eyes when you ask for no onions on your Whopper at Burger King?

*shrugs*
    Last edited by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork; 08-15-2007 at 02:52 PM.

I really dont care what women another man gets or doesnt get. As long as I can get women I am hapy, and I have been with white, black, indian, mixed women.

and so their only encounter with black women are the fat, obnoxious ones at the movie theaters.

:rollingeyes: Kids need to grow up.

Local High School Star LongBeachLakers's Avatar

:

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

lol