Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Name me another superstar who could have led this injured Cavs team to the finals

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Crappy? People expected the Bulls to win it all, they failed and now they are not a good team. Everything for you guys not to look foolish...It ain't working enjoy the letter L

L for LameAssfools or LetsKillOurselves
    Pau Gasol was the only all-NBA team player on the roster and he missed two games and played injured (with limited minutes) in 3 out of 4 games.

Bulls were 2 - 1 at that point and they lost 3 in a row. Bulls won Game 1 with Pau putting up 21/10/4 on 63% shooting, that was the only game he wasn't on minutes restriction and didn't struggle with the injury.

Bulls lost 3 games in a row because they struggled to score, who was the best scorer on their team? Pau.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Default Re: Name me another superstar who could have led this injured Cavs team to the finals

Quote Originally Posted by Kidbasketball20
    No one.

KD couldn't.
    Westbrook couldn't.
    Harden couldn't.
    Curry couldn't.
    Kawhi couldn't.
    Prime Kobe couldn't.
    Prime Jordan couldn't.

#1 all time. LeBron LeBronaRon James

lol, it exposed that you don't realize how weak the east is. The cavalier is like the 2007 all the way to final then got smashed. The east this year is more inferior than 2007.

Banned

lol they beat a mediocre Bulls squad missing its best player for 3 games.

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

No one? More like every single one of them if healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    KD
    Westbrook
    Harden
    Curry
    Kawhi
    Prime Kobe
    Prime Jordan

and many more

lebron is sleep walking into the finals
    you dont need prime kobe or prime jordan to lead this squad through the EC to the finals. kobe in the 2012-2013 season could do it i think.

dirk could do this even after his prime, AD, duncan, KD, wesbrook, demarcus cousins, aldridge etc.

im really shocked about this lowskillness of the hawks in the first 2 games and of the bulls the last 2 games of the series.
    james played really really good, mvp like, but cmon, its not because of the "superb defense" of the cavs or their phenomenal offense that they eliminated the weak ass bulls or the hawks. bulls just couldnt hit an open jumper for life and their def was nearly as bad as the mavs def

and hawks...everyone knew it that they are just heroes of an "EC-format"type, everyone knew that they would fail. incredible that player like korver have an all star selection.

real all-nba or all star players are stepping up in the playoffs, like dirk, kd, lebron, kobe etc.pp....but this hawks team right now...lol, im so disappointed
    Last edited by pastis; 05-23-2015 at 06:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bballnoob1192
    in this years east?

This.

OP had to known he'd get this answer.

No one cuz he is the goat. Crazy thing is he won a championship with worse in 2013, but no one realizes it because of the big names. Injured overrated shit complement Wade, out of position bosh, and getting out rebounded every game. He won with that!!!!

I feel like Harden, Durant, and WB could.

Banned

Many players could've, at least the top 20 of all time + Curry/Durant/Westbrook/Harden and a few others.

Hawks are terrible, Bulls are choking bastards.

Decent college freshman MellowYellow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JebronLames
    No one cuz he is the goat. Crazy thing is he won a championship with worse in 2013, but no one realizes it because of the big names. Injured overrated shit complement Wade, out of position bosh, and getting out rebounded every game. He won with that!!!!
    oh, you mean when Ray Allen saved Lebron from being 1/5?

Name me one who couldn't have.

This Leastern Conference is historically terrible. The Cavs, given their complete lack of competition, are totally stacked for the joke of a conference they play in.

It's all good though. Once LeBeta faces a real team again he will be 2/6.

Local High School Star

Duncan carried a far worse team to a championship in 2003... Prime Duncan would probably sweep the East with that squad

Local High School Star

The haters have nothing to say, other than the east sucking. So mad.

Golden State Aster*sks

Playing the way that they are right now and considering how bad the East has been, I don't even think they need Lebron to go to the Finals.

NBA Finals

Better question: How many other superstars have led their team to the finals with no other all-stars on the roster?
    Last edited by 1~Gibson~1; 05-23-2015 at 12:39 PM.