Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-28-2008, 03:21 PM   #61
Valliant13
College star

Default Re: Is there any doubt about T-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets

Replace T-Mac this year with any other superstar, and the Rockets don't win 22 straight or make the playoffs. He is the one player that is the best at getting more done with less talent.

I am not huge fan of him...but that team (and most teams) would be better off with Lebron than T-mac. He brings more rebounding, better passing, and bruising physical presence that can create easy baskets.

And T-Mac is not a superstar. He had a Top 2 center beside him last year and still couldn't make it out of the first round. Put Lebron, Kobe, Howard, or Garnett beside Yao and they will go deep in the playoffs.

Last edited by Valliant13 : 04-28-2008 at 03:23 PM.
Valliant13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 03:29 PM   #62
June1026
Hong 1026

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaCommish
I will let these numbers speak for themselves (Source: http://www.nba.com/playerfile/tracy_....html?nav=page)

# Games 4
MPG 41.8
FG% 38.3
3p% 15.4
FT% 57.6
TO 3.00

Did I ever say Tmac is doing good? I was refering to the people who think negatively of every comment Tmac makes, he says anything, and they interpret it the worst way possible, refer to my previous post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by June1026
I like the Rockets, and I liked Tmac ever since his Magic days, if Tmac ends up a knick by the end of the season, I will be happy for the Rockets, because for 20+ million, they can only get someone better. Like I said, I know Tmac's not in that top tier anymore, but I like him for his cool, laid back personality, and his signature shot, I don't like jumping off a player's bandwagon just because he's not 100% and is having a bad season, so yea I guess the jokes is on me, because I don't jump on another player's bandwagon, just because he's having a great year or has a great chance at winning the championship, sorry man, that's just not me.
June1026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 04:49 PM   #63
brandonman
Im just sayin......

Quote:
Originally Posted by June1026
Did I ever say Tmac is doing good? I was refering to the people who think negatively of every comment Tmac makes, he says anything, and they interpret it the worst way possible, refer to my previous post.

June - dont even worry about it, let em hate. There is nothing that is going to stop it. I was a little dis-appointed in his 4th quarter performances in the PO's and the comments he is making off the court. Im like you, Im not jumping any wagons.
brandonman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: