Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: A White Woman Explains Why She Prefers Black Men

haha this woman must have been seriously ****ed over numerous times by white dudes in her life. article tastes bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by CasterL
    haha this woman must have been seriously ****ed over numerous times by white dudes in her life. article tastes bitter.

I don't think it could have been any more obvious. It's the same thing when guys get f*cked over by women time and time again. You pick the wrong men/women time and time again, you need to stop blaming them and take a look at which people you're choosing.

Quote Originally Posted by thejumpa
    White girls love us because they love black dick and want some black lovin....White guys can't do it like us! Lmao this topic always gets peopole going...
    You're white.

Local High School Star Bush4Ever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thejumpa
    White girls love us because they love black dick and want some black lovin....White guys can't do it like us! Lmao this topic always gets peopole going...
    lol omg then da white homegirls grow up an want someone who isn't in jail for slingin rock, so they go back 2 da white guy lol olololololollol

Stereotypes and false internet facades are funny!

Tee hee!

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    You're white.
    You're black.

I admit, as a white male that almost made me feel bad for a few seconds, then I realized that my boyish good looks and unrequited charm overcompensate for any deficiencies in skin color (no matter what they may be, depending on the female at hand, of course). [COLOR="White"]My enormous genitals overcompensate as is, but whos counting?[/COLOR]

Dunking on everybody in the park spree43's Avatar

Is this a sex and the city type author, I haven't clicked on the link and wil assume so

They are writing to an audience, single and married middle aged white women

And this is what they want to hear, don't go nuts over this stuff, of course she is exaggerating and lying in parts, but they want to read her life stories an ddream that they were her

that is also why they don't include her real picture, because people don't care what she looks like, it only matter what they can imagine