Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Ukraine going Nazi-the Jew registration has begun

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...510688,00.html
    [COLOR="Red"]1[/COLOR] Why is this not shown on western news?
    [COLOR="Red"]2[/COLOR]Ukraine wants its jews to register their religion.
    [COLOR="Red"]3[/COLOR]Ukraine is the side USA is supporting right?
    [COLOR="Red"]Nick Young Fail #1[/COLOR] Here's that underground news source USA Today reporting on it, three days before Nick Young is outraged about the news blackout.

[COLOR="Red"]Nick Young Fail #2[/COLOR] The leaflets were not from the Ukranian government and then men handing them out clearly wanted people to know they were pro Russian, as the flag of the Russian Federation was on their balaclavas.

[COLOR="Red"]Nick Young Fail #3[/COLOR] The flyers were signed on behalf Denis Pushilin*, who is the leader of the Pro-Russian separatists who took over buildings in Donetsk, Ukraine and formed their own republic. So their are pro-Putin.
    Quote Originally Posted by East_Stone_Ya
    Nick Young and geopolitics? hahahaha
    Three sentences, three fails.

*He has denied these fliers are real. So we are left with hoax fliers are either part of somebody's disinformation campaign or an extortion attempt.

NBA rookie of the year

I believe these particular order for jewish people to register their property was from the pro russian side.

But obviously there is significant anti jewish sentiment among both sides. Eastern europe has a history of heavily discriminating against jews. Even randomly killing them from time to time.

I got to admit, putin is doing what I thought was impossible a few months ago. Annexing european territories in the 21st century. Everybody basically defacto accepts that crimea belongs to russia now. If putin takes areas in the east and south of ukraine, I dont think the US does anything more than scolding putin and sanctions.

The sanctions will fail because the Europeans wont be willing to live without russian energy and China will buy russian energy to make up the difference.

I still think obama will militarily defend nato allies in the region if it comes to that.
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 04-21-2014 at 12:52 AM.

Banned

It's not really "going nazi", the nazis were a political party and if you had any brain cells you would know that many countries in europe have expelled and had laws that singled out the jewish population through out history. It wasn't just Germany that had a problem with jewish people their just the ones who took it to horrific levels.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    It's not really "going nazi", the nazis were a political party and if you had any brain cells you would know that many countries in europe have expelled and had laws that singled out the jewish population through out history. It wasn't just Germany that had a problem with jewish people their just the ones who took it to horrific levels.

Virtually all European antisemites these days express an admiration for Hitler and the nazi party. For practical intents and purposes they pretty much are neo-nazis.