Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Should i talk to my EX after 3 years?

there was really no closure, she just dissappeared. about a year after that she instant messaged med on aim asking me how i was doing, i didnt reply, mainly because i still was not ready to talk to her. now 3 years later im thinking about messaging her maybe getting some things off my chest or maybe just have a mutual talk so we dont hold on to any animosity. should i IM her or no?

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

Default Re: Should i talk to my EX after 3 years?

lol thanks for reminding me

*removes ex from ignore/block*

must not have talked for around 3 years also..i blocked here number/put her on ignore bout 2 years ago after she tried to contact me

Quote Originally Posted by magic chiongson
    lol thanks for reminding me

*removes ex from ignore/block*

must not have talked for around 3 years also..i blocked here number/put her on ignore bout 2 years ago after she tried to contact me
    so you gonna talk to her or no?

Depends on why she's your ex.

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

i would if the oppurtunity presents itself..but i wont be the one reaching out lol. i just checked her fb page, looks like she has a cute kid i was wrong i think it was like 4 or 5 years ago since we broke up lol

oh btw, dont talk to her if you think your life sucks more right now compared to when you were with her

Quote Originally Posted by magic chiongson
    i would if the oppurtunity presents itself..but i wont be the one reaching out lol. i just checked her fb page, looks like she has a cute kid i was wrong i think it was like 4 or 5 years ago since we broke up lol

oh btw, dont talk to her if you think your life sucks more right now compared to when you were with her
    nah, my life is alot better than what it was when i was with her. thats why i can think about initiating contact with her at this point. but maybe she still thinks im a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Depends on why she's your ex.
    for another guy at college.

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Do you seriously still use AIM?

Quote Originally Posted by Balla_Status
    i dont, thats the only avenue i have to speak with her. so ill sign on to see if she is on. not sure why she is on anymore. Shes online right now, tonight is probably the only time i would consider speaking to her online.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    for another guy at college.
    And she's done with the other guy, and now is tryin to get back into it with you?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Balla_Status
    I still occasionally use AIM. I actually kind of wish more people still used it. I very much prefer it to Facebook Chat and their messages telling folks when messages were seen by the other person, the disconnections, and auto-store of everything said all the time.

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    there was really no closure, she just dissappeared. about a year after that she instant messaged med on aim asking me how i was doing, i didnt reply, mainly because i still was not ready to talk to her. now 3 years later im thinking about messaging her maybe getting some things off my chest or maybe just have a mutual talk so we dont hold on to any animosity. should i IM her or no?

Depends if you're happy with where your life is at the moment. Do you really gain anything from talking to her? Sometimes these things can stir up old feelings and leave you wanting to get back with her when that ship has well and truly sailed.

On the other hand, you might talk to her and realize you're well and truly over her.

I'd leave it if it was me.

My ex called me Saturday telling me the guy she cheated on the guy she cheated on me with was abusive and she was leaving the relationship and wants to talk. Always knew she'd come back (we were engaged), and knew telling her to kick rocks would be the hardest thing to do (it was), but you gotta have some self pride and stay away.

Quote Originally Posted by code green
    My ex called me Saturday telling me the guy she cheated on the guy she cheated on me with was abusive and she was leaving the relationship and wants to talk. Always knew she'd come back (we were engaged), and knew telling her to kick rocks would be the hardest thing to do (it was), but you gotta have some self pride and stay away.

Quote Originally Posted by code green
    thats horrible dude. never take someone like that back. you did the right thing. hopefully it felt good to tell her that too.