Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 08-06-2007, 05:28 PM   #16
truwarrior93
Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: arroyo or banks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
I don't really see the point of that for us. I mean Watson is in his prime and he's not great or anything. Atleast Douby has potential to get better in the future.

double post

Last edited by truwarrior93 : 08-06-2007 at 05:31 PM.
truwarrior93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 05:30 PM   #17
truwarrior93

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
I don't really see the point of that for us. I mean Watson is in his prime and he's not great or anything. Atleast Douby has potential to get better in the future.

at least he can relieve mike for like 20 min. a night and be productive consistently, having said all this though i still prefer banks over anyone to be bibby's backup.
Old 08-07-2007, 08:03 PM   #18
oldenpolynice
Local High School Star

In my opinion Gelabalde is one of the 5 worst players in the NBA. I would be very disappointed if we had both Gelabalde and K9 on our roster at the same time.

Also, I think it's smart to wait on Douby. Look what happened for K-Mart once we started giving him some regular playing time. He really developed well. Douby's ability is yet to be seen and I'd hate to trade him away just because he's not considered a true point guard.

I'd like to see Petrie get rid of SAR or K9 just as much as everyone else. But Arroyo and Banks are out of the question. I'd go for Watson as long as Gelabalde is not involved. At least he would bring a fun element to our team.
oldenpolynice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 08:38 PM   #19
truwarrior93

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldenpolynice
In my opinion Gelabalde is one of the 5 worst players in the NBA. I would be very disappointed if we had both Gelabalde and K9 on our roster at the same time.

Also, I think it's smart to wait on Douby. Look what happened for K-Mart once we started giving him some regular playing time. He really developed well. Douby's ability is yet to be seen and I'd hate to trade him away just because he's not considered a true point guard.

I'd like to see Petrie get rid of SAR or K9 just as much as everyone else. But Arroyo and Banks are out of the question. I'd go for Watson as long as Gelabalde is not involved. At least he would bring a fun element to our team.

the only reason gelabale is in the deal is becuz his contract expires next summer and free's up like 1mil., not much but also not bad.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: