Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Jason Kapono: "Roko Told Me Panathinaikos Is The Best Team He's Ever Been On"

http://www.sport24.gr/Basket/OmadesB...a.2046582.html

What do you know about your new team? Have you talked to the coaching staff?

"My wife and I did a lot of research on the team and its history. Everybody we talked to, told us that Panathinaikos is clearly one of the biggest and most elite teams of European basketball, and therefore it was an easy choice to play with them.

When I spoke to the players of Panathinaikos, it was obvious to me that this is a serious team that aims to be a champion and win titles. When I talked to Roko Ukic, who was my teammate in Toronto, he told me how important the team is, and also how nice it is in Athens. Roko even told me that Panathinaikos is the best team that he's ever played on, even including the NBA teams he's been on."
    Last edited by Euroleague; 12-11-2012 at 08:04 PM.

Default Re: Jason Kapono: Roko Ukic Told Me Panathinaikos Is Better Than The NBA Teams He Was On"

are you just trolling or is your esteem so tied to this second tier league that you feel the need to make this ridiculous threads over and over and over?

Default Re: Jason Kapono: Roko Ukic Told Me Panathinaikos Is Better Than The NBA Teams He Was On"

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    are you just trolling or is your esteem so tied to this second tier league that you feel the need to make this ridiculous threads over and over and over?
    ...It's Jeff trying to generate traffic.

Default Re: Jason Kapono: "Roko Told Me Panathinaikos Is The Best Team He Has Ever Been On"

even though its not true, the raptors suck balls and shoudnt qualify as a nba team

Default Re: Jason Kapono: "Roko Told Me Panathinaikos Is The Best Team He Has Ever Been On"

Quote Originally Posted by Rekindled
    even though its not true, the raptors suck balls and shoudnt qualify as a nba team
    Ukic also played on the Bucks.

Literally the first time I've ever heard of Roko Ukic. Had no clue he ever played for the Raptors; but if he said it, then it must be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Ukic also played on the Bucks.
    If by "play" you mean play in 13 of 82 games while averaging 7.5 MPG in those 13 game, then sure.

But hey, at least he's able to average 22 MPG and 10 PPG on one of the best teams in Euroleague.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: Jason Kapono: "Roko Told Me Panathinaikos Is The Best Team He's Ever Been On"

Who?

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Literally the first time I've ever heard of Roko Ukic. Had no clue he ever played for the Raptors; but if he said it, then it must be true.
    He played for the Raptors and the Bucks.

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/stats/_/id/2790/roko-ukic

So Roko Ukic is saying that Panathinaikos 2012-13 is better than Toronto Raptors 2008-09 and Milwaukee Bucks 2009-10.

If by "play" you mean play in 13 of 82 games while averaging 7.5 MPG in those 13 game, then sure.

But hey, at least he's able to average 22 MPG and 10 PPG on one of the best teams in Euroleague.
    He didn't play in 13 of 82 games idiot. He asked to be released from the team early in the season. You are a moron that never gets one single thing right. You claim to be this big NBA expert, and didn't even know who a recent NBA player was..........

More proof that you are nothing but a troll.

Such a boss.

Default Re: Jason Kapono: "Roko Told Me Panathinaikos Is The Best Team He's Ever Been On"

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    He didn't play in 13 of 82 games idiot. He asked to released from the team early in the season. You are a moron that never gets one single thing right. You claim to be this big NBA expert, and didn't even know who a recent NBA player was..........

More proof that you are nothing but a troll.
    So he quit? And I'm guessing I'm not the only person on here who doesn't know who Roko Ukic is.

So he quit? And I'm guessing I'm not the only person on here who doesn't know who Roko Ukic is.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo4Ng8Er80Q

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaponovitch
    "I should have left UCLA after my freshman year, played in Croatia, grown a beard and changed my name to Vladimir Kaponovich. That would have been perfect."
    Anyone else remember this?