Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bynum Inching Closer to Return

http://www.fearthesword.com/2013/10/...aring-a-return

A few things...

1.) Since July he forfeited his lease in Atlanta on a new home he bought and bought a brand new home in Cleveland.

2.) He's worked out almost every single day the trainers have asked him to expect one day he messed since around July. He comes in 9-10AM and leaves around 2:30PM. Trainers have commented they've never had anyone on the team in the last 10 years that's worked this hard or showed this much dedication to get in shape than Bynum.

3.) He's down to his game weight which is somewhere in the the neighborhood of 275-285 I think. (I think Ideally I'd like to see Bynum around 270 if possible)

Default Re: Bynum Inching Closer to Return

yea i hear, pro bowl classics around the corner

Banned

1) No shiet he's gonna drop the lease in Atlanta..it's leased. He's probably not going to use it much. So what he bought a home in cleveland, it's probably way cheaper there than any other big city. Always smarter to anyways.

2) Who cares, that's his job and his contract is mostly incentive to stay healthy enough to make the team.

3) Again, who cares, it's his job. If he doesn't they cut him and he loses millions.

He didn't do any of this crap in philly? L.a.? I know your excited. Only setting yourself up for disappointment.

10 am? Somewhere in LA Kobe is laughing his ass off.

Local High School Star

10 a.m., i dont have time for lazy people.

Let's hope it's a good thing.

Cleveland could do with some luck, since Lebron left them high and dry.

if he fails, it wont be for lack of trying, thats for sure

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    yea i hear, pro bowl classics around the corner

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

He didn't buy a home yet. He is looking, but hasn't found one yet.

He'll play this year for sure though. I was very pessimistic about him playing but the reports are all good, he's been working his ass of every day, no setbacks, no swelling; they are saying the surgery he got after the philly practice was very successful in cleaning out the junk in his knees.

Who care if he bought a house? Him living/not living in Cleveland is not an issue. His knees are an issue. A huge red flag (and unfortunately knick fans see this - net fans have you seen Deron?) is it's the offseason and you are dealing with recurring injuries from the prior year. His knee is a problem, not his love of Cleveland. Hopefully he plays because regardless of what teams are rivals of the Knicks i know how much it sucks your players sitting on the sideline screwing up your season and i don't wish that on anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Who care if he bought a house? Him living/not living in Cleveland is not an issue. His knees are an issue. A huge red flag (and unfortunately knick fans see this - net fans have you seen Deron?) is it's the offseason and you are dealing with recurring injuries from the prior year. His knee is a problem, not his love of Cleveland. Hopefully he plays because regardless of what teams are rivals of the Knicks i know how much it sucks your players sitting on the sideline screwing up your season and i don't wish that on anyone.

It won't be that big of a deal if he doesn't pay. All the national NBA guys keep on harping on "well if Bynum doesn't play..." etc.

It doesn't matter. Anything they get out of him is gravy. Andy V is a very good center. (averaged 14/14 before he went down last year!) Tyler Zeller is a more than capable backup. Tristan Thompson can play C and looks like a beast this year. Cavs are good enough to get to the playoffs without Bynum.

It looks like he's on the cusp right now, and the coach and GM have both alluded that he is capable of playing now, but they are being extremely cautious with him. Grant keeps on saying he wants Bynum in Cleveland for the long term.

Bynum now doing 5 on 5 full court drills. No setbacks. I bet he plays before december.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    Bynum now doing 5 on 5 full court drills. No setbacks. I bet he plays before december.
    Jinxer!

Mr. frederick douglas jr. himself