Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-03-2009, 03:46 AM   #1
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Hahahahahahahaha

So I'm basically having an e-beef with Yucko the Clown (from the Howard Stern Show) on facebook. He added me the other day, and I was looking through his pictures, and every ****ing one of them were like 100x100 as far as size. Freaking tiny little cell phone shots. I'm like "wtf, can't THIS guy use an actual camera to post pics on HIS page?

Shit is too funny.

Edit - Goddamit, I just noticed I put funking instead of ****ing on his page. I'm gonna hear some **** about that for sure.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 03:57 AM   #2
LongBeachLakers
Local High School Star

LongBeachLakers has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Hahahahahahahaha

that sh;t is stupid as ****.
LongBeachLakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 03:59 AM   #3
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongBeachLakers
that sh;t is stupid as ****.
Thank you. It's nice to have a Laker homer's approval.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 04:38 AM   #4
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

itd probably be

if i knew who this guy was
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 04:47 AM   #5
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

Was this supposed to be funny?
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 05:24 AM   #6
Raconteur

you rule Catz!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: