Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-05-2007, 06:06 PM   #1
ballahalic
Kids at the park dunk on me

ballahalic has an OK reputation so far
Default Sean Williams

ive been trying to find some pics/videos of this nets draft

so if u could get me some videos thx
ballahalic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 06:09 PM   #2
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Sean Williams

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8V3NJ2bnRqk
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 06:09 PM   #3
ReturnOfJimi
Good High School Starter

ReturnOfJimi has an OK reputation so far

He's kinda like Shawne Williams....

...In that they both spell their name like girls.
ReturnOfJimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 06:11 PM   #4
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://next.video.msn.com/video.aspx...e-36a9420375c3

youd think itd be easy to get video of some of his nasty blocks
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 06:14 PM   #5
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

Not a vid, but some comments.

Williams is probably the biggest head case in this draft. Brings in a lot of talent, and fitted best the Nets needs at that point in the draft. If he fulfills his potential he could be a prime Theo Ratliff, with great shotblocking instincts and good rebounding, and maybe a little bit more of offense.

However, he has terrible work ethics, has a hard time to stay focused on the court, and is a pothead. He has shown he can blow away as many chances he is given.

I hope this kid proves me wrong and fulfills his potential, which is quite high. But I'm thinking he will be following Eddie Griffin's steps.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 06:18 PM   #6
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBZvMZJ9-0A

I believe Sean is the one on the floor. He, clearly, was alright later.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:32 PM   #7
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by artificial
Not a vid, but some comments.

Williams is probably the biggest head case in this draft. Brings in a lot of talent, and fitted best the Nets needs at that point in the draft. If he fulfills his potential he could be a prime Theo Ratliff, with great shotblocking instincts and good rebounding, and maybe a little bit more of offense.

However, he has terrible work ethics, has a hard time to stay focused on the court, and is a pothead. He has shown he can blow away as many chances he is given.

I hope this kid proves me wrong and fulfills his potential, which is quite high. But I'm thinking he will be following Eddie Griffin's steps.

Did you actually follow BC? Or are you just saying this because he was dropped from the team?
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 11:15 PM   #8
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty
Did you actually follow BC? Or are you just saying this because he was dropped from the team?
I'll be honest, I didn't followed much of BC last season. I'm going by like 6 articles I read on Sean Williams about different incidents. I saw a couple of games, got pretty interested in Sean Williams, and did some research on him, and that was my conclusion.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 12:40 AM   #9
bail
Serious playground baller

bail has an OK reputation so far

he is a pot smoker
bail is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: