someone please explain this to me
1. all the TV commentators say scrap this offense and let nash do his thing.
2. all the bloggers I have read pretty much say the same thing
3. all the die hard laker fans on laker forums
5. all my die hard laker fan friends who have watched ball for 20 years
6. certain scouts have said the lakers do the best job of defending nash by running this offense
Now I understand that people almost always disagree about what a team should/should not do....but when there is such an overwhelming agreement that this offense sucks and that NASH NEEDS THE BALL, why does mike brown think otherwise????