Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 03-30-2010, 01:02 PM   #1
aem
I hit open 5-footers

aem has an OK reputation so far
Default Derrick Rose: "We'll Be In The Playoffs"

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nb...ory?id=5040979

I like his attitude. I hope we make it. I know we'd be playing Cleveland but I dunno I still want them there. It's a pride thing I guess.
aem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:23 PM   #2
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board
Default Re: Derrick Rose: "We'll Be In The Playoffs"

That a boy DRose! We should be there. And our boy DRose will be the one leading us there! Regardless of the seed, whether it be 7th or 8th I just want to be there. Bring on Cleveland or Orlando. Yea we most likely will lose the series, but it will be good for our guys to compete against one of those teams in a playoff series to know what they have to compete against in order to make themselves Eastern conference contenders. Let's make the push!
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:10 PM   #3
BullsAj
Kids at the park dunk on me

BullsAj is a pretty well-respected posterBullsAj is a pretty well-respected posterBullsAj is a pretty well-respected poster

Derrick Rose really let me down yesterday against the Bucks, that was a game for our taking! He should have asserted himself and drived to the hoop. Ever since he got the mid range jumper, he's more reluctant to drive now. He used to do a lot and that's where Derrick Rose is the best.

I really hope Derrick Rose doesn't look like a idiot by stating this and not fulfilling it.
BullsAj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 12:15 AM   #4
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

Derrick needs to take more of an initiative and be at the front of the effort to make the playoffs. He made the statement now he needs to back it up out there on the court. He needs to lead by example and get his team going and following his lead. Few more games left and every one of them counts if we want to be in the playoffs. When we need him to he needs to take over.
Old 04-08-2010, 12:28 AM   #5
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullsAj
Derrick Rose really let me down yesterday against the Bucks, that was a game for our taking! He should have asserted himself and drived to the hoop. Ever since he got the mid range jumper, he's more reluctant to drive now. He used to do a lot and that's where Derrick Rose is the best.

I really hope Derrick Rose doesn't look like a idiot by stating this and not fulfilling it.

The Bucks were clogging the lane. There weren't many opportunities to drive. Both teams played some really good defense, especially Milwaukee. The Bulls ultimately turned the ball over too much and the Bucks made some really big shots. Rose was huge for us in the fourth quarter and was playing really well. He wouldn't look like an idiot if the Bulls don't make the play-offs. I want the team leader taking a confident approach while the Bulls are still in position to take a spot.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:40 PM   #6
aem
I hit open 5-footers

aem has an OK reputation so far

It's Official. Derrick Rose is Nostradamus.

I'm proud of our team. Very proud.
aem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 11:31 PM   #7
JimmyConway
****in Morrie

JimmyConway is a pretty well-respected posterJimmyConway is a pretty well-respected posterJimmyConway is a pretty well-respected posterJimmyConway is a pretty well-respected poster

rose is god. next year were a top 3 team. no doubt in my mind. rose and noah allstars. deng a near allstar.....and chris bosh. bulls cavs ECF next year.
JimmyConway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 11:59 PM   #8
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

Our Boy talked it and then he walked it. Way to keep your word DRose. Some people called him crazy for saying it but he made it happen.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:42 AM   #9
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljsbb27
Our Boy talked it and then he walked it. Way to keep your word DRose. Some people called him crazy for saying it but he made it happen.

Rose and Noah made a huge statement with the Bulls making it into the play-offs. The last 7 games were the real play-offs for the Bulls and making it in will further help the development of our young players.

I'm so glad this season wasn't wasted. The play-offs seemed impossible after that 10 game losing streak, but a little luck along with finishing the season on a three game winning and here we are. Another .500 finish and some post-season Bulls basketball, I'm happy. The Cavs will probably take the fun out of it, but this is great for the future of the Bulls.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 01:34 AM   #10
JimmyConway
****in Morrie

JimmyConway is a pretty well-respected posterJimmyConway is a pretty well-respected posterJimmyConway is a pretty well-respected posterJimmyConway is a pretty well-respected poster

i could see it now. rose putting bron on a poster! omg someone would have to pick up my jaw.
JimmyConway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 03:27 AM   #11
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

KelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyConway
i see it now... rose putting bron on a poster! omg someone would have to pick up my jaw.

Nike then tries to confiscate the poster and our new GM agrees to not put it on the net only if Lebron agrees to sign a mid-level contract for 5 years with the Bulls.
KelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: