Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-21-2010, 05:08 PM   #1
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Jon Gruden's ESPN segments

Anyone else love watching these?The way he just tells them straight up that they may suck or just make fun of them is great T.V.

He made fun of Colt Mcoys texan accent and you can tell Colt was a little surprised and them him recommending C.J Spiller listen to the song "iam so excited".

Jon Gruden is awsome
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 05:35 PM   #2
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jon Gruden's ESPN segments

Only one i saw was with Sam Bradford. He's definately animated as hell. The way he talks is funny. Need to check out the other ones...maybe they are on espn or youtube.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 06:08 PM   #3
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

I'm sick of seeing them. They showed clips of EVERY player before the show itself aired last week, and they've CONTINUED showing the same clips in almost every Sportscenter. This is one of the biggest problems with ESPN....they find something like this and go with it for weeks.

It was interesting and entertaining to watch, but I've seen it enough already lol. What's really ironic though, is he was NEVER able to groom a young QB in his coaching career, yet he's giving young QB's all this advice.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 12:07 PM   #4
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I saw the Earl Thomas one. Gruden gets you pumped. Kinda funny how Earl Thomas didnt know who Irving Fryer was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
I'm sick of seeing them. They showed clips of EVERY player before the show itself aired last week, and they've CONTINUED showing the same clips in almost every Sportscenter. This is one of the biggest problems with ESPN....they find something like this and go with it for weeks.

It was interesting and entertaining to watch, but I've seen it enough already lol. What's really ironic though, is he was NEVER able to groom a young QB in his coaching career, yet he's giving young QB's all this advice.

I dont watch sportscenter as faithfully as i used too. But that wouldnt shock me if they ran the same stuff. Espn is on some other stuff nowadays.

What young QBs did Gruden have to groom tho? Probably werent as talented as the ones he was feeding advice too. I cant think of them off the top of my head.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 12:42 PM   #5
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I want Gruden back in Oakland damn it!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 08:09 AM   #6
the_chosen_1
Decent playground baller

the_chosen_1 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Anyone else love watching these?The way he just tells them straight up that they may suck or just make fun of them is great T.V.

He made fun of Colt Mcoys texan accent and you can tell Colt was a little surprised and them him recommending C.J Spiller listen to the song "iam so excited".

Jon Gruden is awsome

Gruden fans?

This guy is an idiot!

He is talking about how great of an idea it was to take Tebow in the first round; then he said the Vikings need another weapon not a quaterback. They got Favre as a short term fix they have had QB issues for years and they have a chance to get a couple good QBS in the early second or they could have at the end of the first. Also they could pick defensively, but another weapon? Their problem wasn't points and their QB is over 40, come on!
the_chosen_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: