Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Acb.

Good High School Starter la bomba's Avatar

Default Acb.

Thought that for those that follow the ACB closely we could have a thread going for it.
    Barcelona so far look really strong.Last night they were 12 down at half time and still won by about 20.Lakovic top scored,this is the guy that they were trying to get rid off??Fran Vazquez looks like he is back to his best!!
    DKV Joventud who will be missing ricky Rubio for atleast 6 weeks also won with a great Demond Mallet.estudiantes have started like they did last year 2 defeats and Iurbentia Bilbao on the other end of the spectrum have 2 wins continuing their incredible results from last year.Pamesa have also got 2 out of 2 Ws.More games tonight.

Default Re: Acb.

Yeap. Bar

[QUOTE=berraco]Yeap. Bar

Quote Originally Posted by la bomba
    the difference with Lakovic this year is that barca have a lot of depth,last year they wanted him to take over as the leader and he wasn't up to it.this year he can afford to have a couple of 3 point games because there is navarro,sada,grimau,andersen,ilyasova and now a much improved Vazquez.Same with santiago when he is good he is very good when he is bad he is really bad.But because of the depth in strength they can afford these guys to have the odd poor game.
    yeah, I see what you mean. Besides, I think he could be playing more SG than PG this year (mainly while Navarro is still out), because Bar

Did anyone see the barca lakers game? seemed a good one.
    108 104.

How can the NBA be so ignorant, they are a microcosm of the entire country!! winterthur fc barcelona?? they haven't been winterthur for two years.I was looking at the nba.com boxscore. they can't even get their own countrymen right E.Barret when its A Barret.Then the rest V vasquez instead of F, A Andersen instead of D, L Lakovic instead of J,and the rest B.Basile and T.Trias etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by la bomba
    Did anyone see the barca lakers game? seemed a good one.
    108 104.
    Yeah I watched it, it was 15-20 points the whole time until the last 3 minuets when Sun Yue, Brandon Heath, CJ Giles, Coby Karl, and Luke Walton were in the game. Navarro torched them with 34 points and a bunch of threes. Bynum was destroying Vasquez and Andersen when he was in the game and Odom was beating up on Basile and Barton.

I rule the local playground b.jerk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    Yeah I watched it, it was 15-20 points the whole time until the last 3 minuets when Sun Yue, Brandon Heath, CJ Giles, Coby Karl, and Luke Walton were in the game. Navarro torched them with 34 points and a bunch of threes. Bynum was destroying Vasquez and Andersen when he was in the game and Odom was beating up on Basile and Barton.
    If you want to please David Stern so much than why don't you give him a blow job. Mr Stern could find it more pleasing than your honkisms.

Quote Originally Posted by b.jerk
    If you want to please David Stern so much than why don't you give him a blow job. Mr Stern could find it more pleasing than your honkisms.
    You're fixation on the NBA and Stern is disturbing.

Actually, the lineup was Brandon Heath, Joe Crawford, Coby Karl, Sun Yue, and CJ Giles and they were still enough to hold off Navarro, Lakovic, Andersen, Ilyasova, and Barrett.

Clipps lead Barca 67-59.
    Last edited by Grinder; 10-19-2008 at 08:50 PM.

You're fixation on the NBA and Stern is disturbing.

Actually, the lineup was Brandon Heath, Joe Crawford, Coby Karl, Sun Yue, and CJ Giles and they were still enough to hold off Navarro, Lakovic, Andersen, Ilyasova, and Barrett.

Clipps lead Barca 67-59.
    Sigmund Freud would say your honkism for the nba displays an inner need in your subconscious to be David Stern's next boy plaything. Not that there's anything wrong with that in today's america but if you love David Stern so much why don't you marry him, you can in San Fransisco.

Sigmund Freud would say your honkism for the nba displays an inner need in your subconscious to be David Stern's next boy plaything. Not that there's anything wrong with that in today's america but if you love David Stern so much why don't you marry him, you can in San Fransisco.
    Freud also believes in the Oedipus complex making you an incestuous piece of ****.

Freud also believes in the Oedipus complex making you an incestuous piece of ****.
    Grinder and David Stern sitting in a tree, F-U-C-K-I-N-G. First comes honkism than comes demagogy than comes chains and whips and the 10 inch plastic dildo.

Grinder and David Stern sitting in a tree, F-U-C-K-I-N-G. First comes honkism than comes demagogy than comes chains and whips and the 10 inch plastic dildo.
    Damn, you need help baaaadly, is this what is coming out of Israel these days

Damn, you need help baaaadly, is this what is coming out of Israel these days
    My sources in israel say that you give David Stern blowjobs in between repeating his rhetoric. My sources also say that David Stern brags your tongue is the best he ever had.

Clips win.