Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default How does Vince McMahon seem to beat all other sports/ufc @ getting the best freaks

I mean I was just flipping around the channels today and I saw this dude Ezekiel Jackson and at first I thought it was Bob Sapp, but then I realized that this dude is WAY WAY too fast and quick to be Bob Sapp or Ahmed Johnson. This guy's basically a 350lbs monster with the speed and agility of a Brock Lesnar. This photo below does not do him justice at all, he's like 10 time the size and way more ripped than this photo shows.

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: How does Vince McMahon seem to beat all other sports/ufc @ getting the best freak

Quote Originally Posted by giantgonzolez
    I mean I was just flipping around the channels today and I saw this dude Ezekiel Jackson and at first I thought it was Bob Sapp, but then I realized that this dude is WAY WAY too fast and quick to be Bob Sapp or Ahmed Johnson. This guy's basically a 350lbs monster with the speed and agility of a Brock Lesnar. This photo below does not do him justice at all, he's like 10 time the size and way more ripped than this photo shows.

My guess is that he's not skilled enough for mainstream sports or mixed martial arts, and too much of a wuss to actually fight for a living in mma.

If he was good enough for any of the aforementioned sports he'd be playing/participating in one of them and not in a redneck soap opera

Banned

Default Re: How does Vince McMahon seem to beat all other sports/ufc @ getting the best freak

Quote Originally Posted by BankShot
    My guess is that he's not skilled enough for mainstream sports or mixed martial arts, and too much of a wuss to actually fight for a living in mma.

If he was good enough for any of the aforementioned sports he'd be playing/participating in one of them and not in a redneck soap opera
    They used to say the same kind of stuff about guys like Dan Severn and Brock Lesnar but that basically proved that just because somebody's a pro wrestler doesn't mean that they can't beat up 99.999% of people in the world.

That's not really true there's a lot of wrestlers that are good enough at other sports to compete professionally, but they enjoy the entertainment factor of wrestling so they stick with that til they decide they wanna do something else. Just cuz you dont choose a path doesnt mean youre not good enough for it. There's MUCH MUCH MUCH better money in wrestling than there is in MMA too.

Local High School Star Sicknote's Avatar

Default Re: How does Vince McMahon seem to beat all other sports/ufc @ getting the best freaks

..what the F[COLOR="Black"]U[/COLOR]CK bro?

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by giantgonzolez
    They used to say the same kind of stuff about guys like Dan Severn and Brock Lesnar but that basically proved that just because somebody's a pro wrestler doesn't mean that they can't beat up 99.999% of people in the world.
    Lesnars completely different because he WAS a world-class athlete before he was in the WWE, then proved he was STILL a world-class athlete by competing in the UFC.

Jackson's 31, and as far as I can find, hasn't done anything athletic at a high enough level for anyone to mention.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    That's not really true there's a lot of wrestlers that are good enough at other sports to compete professionally, but they enjoy the entertainment factor of wrestling so they stick with that til they decide they wanna do something else. Just cuz you dont choose a path doesnt mean youre not good enough for it. There's MUCH MUCH MUCH better money in wrestling than there is in MMA too.
    Jackson signed a developmental deal in 2007 to professionally wrestle at the age of 29, so its not like he decided to to pro wrestling instead of a different career in athletics or mixed martial arts.

If he was talented or skilled enough to be in other forms of athletics, he would have been throughout his 20s

Edit: I guess he was a professional body builder before doing pro wrestling... which probably means he couldn't cut it anymore in the body building circuit so he signed onto wrestling.

Banned

Jackson signed a developmental deal in 2007 to professionally wrestle at the age of 29, so its not like he decided to to pro wrestling instead of a different career in athletics or mixed martial arts.

If he was talented or skilled enough to be in other forms of athletics, he would have been throughout his 20s

Edit: I guess he was a professional body builder before doing pro wrestling... which probably means he couldn't cut it anymore in the body building circuit so he signed onto wrestling.
    Maybe he wasn't a huge guy back then. The guy's a freak of nature, it's extremely rare to see a guy that big that's that quick and agile.

3-time NBA All-Star

I guess he might have been a late bloomer, or was more interested in entertainment than athletics, or didn't have the means or academics to pursue athletics outside of highschool.

However my perspective on things like this is as follows: if he seems like he could be a pro athlete at 31 but wasn't one in his 20's, then there has to be a reason why he wasn't may it be lack of skill or talent, legal issues, academic issues, or just straight up steroid use later in his 20s.

I guess he might have been a late bloomer, or was more interested in entertainment than athletics, or didn't have the means or academics to pursue athletics outside of highschool.

However my perspective on things like this is as follows: if he seems like he could be a pro athlete at 31 but wasn't one in his 20's, then there has to be a reason why he wasn't may it be lack of skill or talent, legal issues, academic issues, or just straight up steroid use later in his 20s.
    Or he might have just been one of those guys that always wanted to do it but was afraid to follow the dream, then one day he got motivated and decided to do what he always wanted to. Happens a lot, when someone who is getting up there in years says "f*ck it im gonna do what i wanted to do when i was younger"

Default Re: How does Vince McMahon seem to beat all other sports/ufc @ getting the best freaks

it's funny how the convo keeps going despite the pic of the naked dude holding his dick...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    Or he might have just been one of those guys that always wanted to do it but was afraid to follow the dream, then one day he got motivated and decided to do what he always wanted to. Happens a lot, when someone who is getting up there in years says "f*ck it im gonna do what i wanted to do when i was younger"
    Well, I found out that he used to be a Pro Bodybuilder. The reason he wasn't a football player was probably because he was just interested in bodybuilding and not football. It's amazing how skinny he used to be back in the day.
    He looks only like 6'4 250 lbs back then in his bodybuilding photo, now he looks 6'4" 350 lbs.
    His real name is Rycklon Stephens

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by T.O.RAPS
    it's funny how the convo keeps going despite the pic of the naked dude holding his dick...
    Some of us are mature enough to just ignore stupid s*it like that and go on with our lives

Some of us are mature enough to just ignore stupid s*it like that and go on with our lives
    this

Dunking on everybody in the park

I'm pretty sure the main reason for this is roids, it seems like all those guys that are massive like that have roided at one point or another.