Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 09-02-2006, 07:35 PM   #1
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster
Default What can we do to liven up this forum?

What are some of your guys idead to liven up this forum as it is pretty dead right now. I have tried doing trivia games on other forums but those haven't seemed to last to long.

What can we do?
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 11:21 PM   #2
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Italian
What are some of your guys idead to liven up this forum as it is pretty dead right now. I have tried doing trivia games on other forums but those haven't seemed to last to long.

What can we do?
THe main board is pretty dead too. It's a matter of waiting till the season starts. There will be plenty to talk about when the boys starting playing again.

My brother and I run our own hockey fight website, and it's always dead during the offseason.

Just be patient, things will pick up.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 12:34 AM   #3
STATfan32
I hit open 5-footers

STATfan32 has decent reputation

My boy Rab is right, and even more than most people realize cuz we're playing the LAKERS on HALLOWEEN night for the first game just in case anyone forgot, so there will be plenty trash talkin' after the first game and we'll all take part in making fun of the lakers after they lose....oops i started it already.......
STATfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 09:21 AM   #4
Amare32
Decent playground baller

Amare32 has an OK reputation so far

When the season starts I plan to do full in depth game previews so hopfully that will get some good disussion/interest.
Amare32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 12:39 AM   #5
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

I know that the board will pick up when the season starts. I just wanted to see if we can start somthing to pass the time untill the season starts. I am so excited for the Halloween game against the Lakers.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:50 AM   #6
Starbury4MVP
Banned

Starbury4MVP has no real reputation yet.

The Suns are boring to everyone but Suns fans, and there aren't too many. This forum won't pick up even when the season starts.
Starbury4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 01:05 PM   #7
STATfan32
I hit open 5-footers

STATfan32 has decent reputation

Starbury4MVP, who the hell are you and what the hell are you talking about? The suns have more fans, better fans, and obviously smarter fans....oh and a a better team with a better point guard, and will have a better record each season for years to come....please stay out of our forum with that nonsense im beggin you.
STATfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 07:08 PM   #8
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbury4MVP
The Suns are boring to everyone but Suns fans, and there aren't too many. This forum won't pick up even when the season starts.

The Suns have a way better team then Knicks do. The Suns are top 4 team in the league and are the most entertaining team in the league as well. What do the Knicks have to offer? This board will pick up because we Sun fans are very loyal and we will have plenty to talk about.
Old 09-05-2006, 08:11 PM   #9
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

The main forum is alive but the suns forum will pick up as the season approaches

I'll start posting in this almost every day
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 07:47 PM   #10
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I know that the board will pick up when the season starts. I just wanted to see if we can start somthing to pass the time untill the season starts. I am so excited for the Halloween game against the Lakers.

someone could post a new thread every day...like...take turns or something...that should help it a little..i know i come here every day and read up on whatevers happening here..so with a new thread every day or a really HOT thread...we should get it goin for another 54 days!!!
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 08:23 PM   #11
joni
I hit open layups

joni has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbury4MVP
:confused:

I can't count the times I've seen on other boards where posters from all over the country say, "I'm a (fill in the blank) fan, but I like to watch Phoenix." Boring they are definitely NOT.
joni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 06:42 PM   #12
ZonaFlash
I airball my layups

ZonaFlash has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

What can we do?

Invite me.
ZonaFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 11:23 AM   #13
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

Quote:
Invite me.

erm... i'll rather not...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: