Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: TRADE! Kings trade Omri Casspi, pick to Cavaliers for JJ Hickson

Quote Originally Posted by OG LeeTSkeeT
    The same Hickson whom Cavs did not want to include in a deal for Amare?

Exactly. That's what I said. Makes no sense at all, except that Hickson might have been mad about the Thompson draft pick and let it be known that he wanted out.

The Kings are putting together a interesting collection of big men, who have eclectic talents.

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Hickson sucks good move by Cavs to increase Tristan Thompson's PT.

Decent playground baller LaysUpBricks's Avatar

I hate to see Casspi go because he was such a fan favorite. But he fell behind on the depth chart because of fatigue and inconsistency.
    But in Sac we had 5 players who play SF with a front court that was thinning. We still have plenty of cap space to add a big name too.

I hope this makes Jason Thompson available...

"Geoff Petrie, line one... it's the Knicks... something about Toney Douglas..."

Cavs were so high on Hickson yet trade him for THAT?

Serious playground baller

Insane trade for the kings, just awesome. But how much does it SUCK that they moved beno? You now have a line up of Cousins, Hickson, Salmons, Thornton, and Tyreke with Jimmer as the 6th man.

Why the hell did they move the only pure passer they had? Keep beno starting and have thornton as a possible 6th man of the year candidate in the future. Then you have a legit passer and floor general with real experience. I love the talent but its gonna be a bunch of former zach randolphs imo. Who ever touches the ball first is FIRING.

Why wouldnt you keep beno, a real pg, and draft leanord? Or if you LOVE jimmer, draft him, but keep beno to have a legit passer. I hate that trade so much.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Cavs were so high on Hickson yet trade him for THAT?
    LOL

I wonder if Cavs fans still think "Hickson's potential" should have been enough to keep Lebron from leaving.

Insert Omri Casspi jewish joke here.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Hey retard!

Hickson was included in the deal... Phoenix turned it down. Can I make that a permanent signature in every post that I make? Seriously, this is one dense crowd. People just don't get it.

The confusion continues from my side as to what the Cavs' plan is, here... This is essentially Casspi for Hickson, straight up. Hickson may be a block head and have stone hands, but he did average 20/12 in the last month+ of the 2011 season. You are going to give that up for a bench player and a pick that we will never see?

The only thing I can figure is that this is a preemptive move, because JJ has a contract situation on the horizon.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    LOL

I wonder if Cavs fans still think "Hickson's potential" should have been enough to keep Lebron from leaving.

Dense.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

Dense.
    What? I've had that argument thrown at me a number of times by Cavs fans.

How is that dense? LOL

I just wonder if they are willing to admit they over-rated the shit out of him.

Banned

I fvcking hate chris Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    What? I've had that argument thrown at me a number of times by Cavs fans.

How is that dense? LOL

I just wonder if they are willing to admit they over-rated the shit out of him.
    I'd like you to find that post where a Cavs fan said exactly what you have re-stated again and again... Because you originally tried to attribute it to me and I know I never posted any such thing.

I think you made it up, personally.