Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 12-17-2009, 04:16 AM   #1
Atrokkus
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Atrokkus has an OK reputation so far
Default Need basketball-related t-shirts with all-over screen printed graphics

Being a graphic designer hobbyist myself, I'm crazy about t-shirts that have art all over them, not just on the chest or back. A good example would be this Xtreme Couture tee:

There are *tons* of amazing all-over screenprinted tees around, but they are mostly MMA-themed or anything OTHER than basketball. Seriously, I have no idea why basketball-related t-shirts are so disgustingly boring. I've been meaning to use my own designs to make custom tees, but local printshops offer limited options so I've decided to let that go.

I've searched a lot for bball-themed shirts of such design, and the best I could find was this:

It's an adidas shirt, available from both NBA.com store and any other stores that sell sports tees (such as footballfanatics)
Pretty much identical designs are available for most other NBA teams (with slight variations in background pattern and of course the logo).

So ISH, I implore you! Help me find all-over screenprinted tees that are basketball or streetball themed (not necessarily NBA-related)! Preferrably slim fit and short-sleeved, but other options are fine too (jerseys or l/s shirts), for everyday wearing, not balling. Any where, any price.

Hell, I guess I could even drop the "all-over" requirement -- if it covers the entire front area or, say, 50% of the entire tee, it's fine.

Last edited by Atrokkus : 12-17-2009 at 04:24 AM.
Atrokkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:22 AM   #2
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Need basketball-related t-shirts with all-over screen printed graphics

i see shirts like that all the time by companies like Tapout and Affliction, i hate the douchers that wear that stuff
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:40 AM   #3
Atrokkus

Default Re: Need basketball-related t-shirts with all-over screen printed graphics

Heh, why all the hate?

Well, I for one find it rather inappropriate to wear MMA-related Affliction/Tapout/XtremeCouture/AmericanFighter/etc shirts if you're not a mixfighter yourself. (When i see skinny fans or posers wearing MMA shirts I can't help but laugh). Hence my request for basketball-related shirts because I'm a baller (im also a mma fan, but not a mixfighter myself).

Yet, I'm still going to buy the least MMA-themed shirts (no direct mentioning of fighters or anything) made by MMA-related manufacturers because, well, they offer best looking designs (like the one above, by Xtreme Couture). Sue me.

Heh, some people and their issues...

Last edited by Atrokkus : 12-17-2009 at 05:20 AM.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:20 PM   #4
Automajic23
Playground Legend

Automajic23 is considered somewhat coolAutomajic23 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrokkus
Heh, why all the hate?

Well, I for one find it rather inappropriate to wear MMA-related Affliction/Tapout/XtremeCouture/AmericanFighter/etc shirts if you're not a mixfighter yourself. (When i see skinny fans or posers wearing MMA shirts I can't help but laugh). Hence my request for basketball-related shirts because I'm a baller (im also a mma fan, but not a mixfighter myself).

Yet, I'm still going to buy the least MMA-themed shirts (no direct mentioning of fighters or anything) made by MMA-related manufacturers because, well, they offer best looking designs (like the one above, by Xtreme Couture). Sue me.

Yeah I like some of that stuff sometimes too. I have a couple couture and affliction shirts, and 2 ed hardy shirts. I'll wear em out to a club/bar when I don't have to dress nice, or just casually with sweats if i run to the mall. Wearing excessively graphic'ed out shirts is obnoxious though. I feel like a douche when i wear an ed hardy shirt that was 90.00, even if I got a hook up and only paid 40.00 for it
Automajic23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:29 PM   #5
Atrokkus

Yeah Ed Hardy is way overboard, and I don't even like their designs much.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:10 PM   #6
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrokkus
Heh, why all the hate?

i just hate seeing the huge guys that barely fit into those shirts trying to look hard and like they would fuck someone up, and i know allot of them are the biggiest pussies. and yeah ed hardy 90 dollar shirts?
i just don't see the appeal they aren't that nice
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:21 PM   #7
Automajic23
Playground Legend

Automajic23 is considered somewhat coolAutomajic23 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
i just hate seeing the huge guys that barely fit into those shirts trying to look hard and like they would fuck someone up, and i know allot of them are the biggiest pussies. and yeah ed hardy 90 dollar shirts?
i just don't see the appeal they aren't that nice

I hate those overly big guys wearing very fitted tapout and affliction shirts, it's homo (around here it's usually white people that do it).
yeah the whole ed hardy trend got old. I'd rather drop $$$ on new ball shoes
Automajic23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 08:37 AM   #8
01amberfirewv
Serious playground baller

01amberfirewv has an OK reputation so far

I have a Jordan shirt that has print all over the front but I can't find a picture of it on the net. I'll try to get more info later though
01amberfirewv is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: