Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-20-2012, 12:26 AM   #1
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Gail Goodrich is the greatest forgotten player of all time

Probably the only retired Laker jersey that hardly anyone ever talks about.

Fun fact: when he was traded to the Jazz, the Lakers used the draft pick they received to pick Magic Johnson.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:33 AM   #2
Colbertnation64
I hit open 5-footers

Colbertnation64 has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Gail Goodrich is the greatest forgotten player of all time

his stroke <3
Colbertnation64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:36 AM   #3
PistolPete44
Banned

PistolPete44 has decent reputation

OP is a *******
Kobe is better than Gail Goodrich **** gail goodrich he carried wilt the choker to his 2nd title **** kobe is better than this shit, cant even dribble with right hand

(My favourite franchise has 16 rings and my favourite kobe has 5 rings u mad hahahee?)
PistolPete44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:40 AM   #4
Colbertnation64
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolPete44
OP is a *******
Kobe is better than Gail Goodrich **** gail goodrich he carried wilt the choker to his 2nd title **** kobe is better than this shit, cant even dribble with right hand

(My favourite franchise has 16 rings and my favourite kobe has 5 rings u mad hahahee?)
Now you're trying way too hard man. Kobe is obviously better than Goodrich and I feel Goodrich is underrated. Nothing wrong with that though, Goodrich was still a great player
Old 08-20-2012, 12:49 AM   #5
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

Players like David Thompson & Sidney Moncrief are more forgotten.

Goodrich was just an All-Star player, nothing more.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:51 AM   #6
Noof
Local High School Star

Noof is considered somewhat coolNoof is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
OP is a *******

Oh god this guy is getting very angry, I fear my life and another kobron incident.
Noof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:53 AM   #7
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noof
Oh god his guy is getting very angry, I fear my life and another kobron incident.

I have that retard on my ignore list. Now that I'm seeing what he actually posted, it makes no fvcking sense at all, since this thread has jack shit to do with Kobe.

But I guess for some people, no one can ever talk about any Laker player without it turning into some weird anti-Kobe bullshit.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:56 AM   #8
Freedom Kid7
Lazy Bulls fan

Freedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
OP is a *******

. Chill out man
Freedom Kid7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:07 AM   #9
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

we need more vids of him, wheres that Cavs fan who blesses us with old tapes?
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:11 AM   #10
Colbertnation64
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Funk
we need more vids of him, wheres that Cavs fan who blesses us with old tapes?
I had plans to do a goodrich mix in the near future once I'm done with my Olympics videos. Just because there's so little footage of him and I have enough to do a decent mix. I'll make a thread when I do make it, I make a lot of old videos like cavsfan but he does much more than I do haha.
Old 08-20-2012, 01:24 AM   #11
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
Probably the only retired Laker jersey that hardly anyone ever talks about.

Fun fact: when he was traded to the Jazz, the Lakers used the draft pick they received to pick Magic Johnson.

I was a HUGE fan of his during his career with the Lakers, yeah he is extremely underrated as is Elgin Baylor........people only talk about Wilt and West.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 01:28 AM   #12
Colbertnation64
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
I was a HUGE fan of his during his career with the Lakers, yeah he is extremely underrated as is Elgin Baylor........people only talk about Wilt and West.
Elgin Baylor really got screwed over by not having won a title.

His numbers were insane in the early 1960's.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: