Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Lebron should get himself to Golden State next season

Imagine that team, it is perfectly made for his skills. Mother of all spacing and shooting, and a bunch of good and young players close to Lebron's age who are amazing individuals and won't be 100% dependent on Lebron. Guys like Klay Thompson and Curry could carry Lebron when he gets up in age and still be a contender to win it. And the team would also have 2 great defenders in Igoudala(Pippen light) and Bogut + a lot of shooters on the bench and young pieces they could move to get something more if needed(which it won't be)

Curry
    Thompson
    Igoudala
    Lebron
    Bogut

God damn, Curry and Klay get Lebron?

Sign and trade where Miami get Harrison Barnes, David Lee and some third young piece, maybe Nedovic or something like that.

And the Bay Area is a pretty big market and with the upcoming move to San Francisco + Lebron the hype in the area will become even bigger.

Default Re: Lebron should get himself to Golden State next season

Wont happen

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Or Warriors sign Love.

LOL at that sign and trade. You think Riley is stupid?

Even though I don't like him I certainly wouldn't complain, would make him look like the biggest ringchaser though so he should just stay put.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

I understand. You found paradise in Miami, you had a good trade, you made a good living. The police protected you and there were courts of law. You didn't need a friend like me. But, now you come to me, and you say: "Pat Riley, give me a trade." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me Godfather. Instead, you come into my house on the day I polish my rings, and you ask me to trade you for nothing?"

Teaming up again like a bitch

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman

I understand. You found paradise in Miami, you had a good trade, you made a good living. The police protected you and there were courts of law. You didn't need a friend like me. But, now you come to me, and you say: "Pat Riley, give me a trade." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me Godfather. Instead, you come into my house on the day I polish my rings, and you ask me to trade you for nothing?"

Decent playground baller FrenchDude's Avatar

Very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    LOL at that sign and trade. You think Riley is stupid?
    Let's say Lebron and Wade decide they've had their run and Lebron wants to move on. What do you think Riley could really get if Lebron already set his mind up to leaving? Lebron won't join a team where their best player is going the other way to Miami.

Banned

NBA lottery pick

Part II

You're a king? Ha. Don't make my chest hairs chuckle. I've seen better from third world countries, where the athletes drink their own piss for Gatorade. I made you. Everything you currently have was given to you, not earned, from the rings you flaunt, to the genetic gifts from God given to you at birth. You're no champion. Champions don't fail to show up for the big dance. Champions look the competition in the eyes and vows to never lose again, then goes out there and proves it. You think you're somebody? No, in reality, you're a nobody, with the ego the size of Jupiter. I placed my hands on you and blessed you. This is how you repay me? You should be looking up to me like a father figure. You're like the son I never wanted. However, after having pity for you, I made you into something more than a stain on a street corner.

Are you planning to root for the warriors soon? Fken bandwagon

isn't the op a Heat fan?