Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: I would be happy if not a single comic movie was ever made again

I want a good Spider-man movie.

Well then it's a good thing you don't have to watch them.

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

Nobody's making you watch them. There's thousands of movies I don't give a shit about so ill make a thread about them all.

It sucks that they keep coming out with these movies and forcing OP to pay to go see them.

That's not fair. They shouldn't force you to spend your $, time and energy on something you don't enjoy.

Christopher Nolan's Interstellar is the only film in the top 10 worldwide box office of 2014 to be wholly original--not a reboot, remake, sequel, or part of a franchise.

It's been ages since I've watched a superhero movie. When you think about it superheroes are really an extremely weird US thing, it's strange how the movies are such a succes globally when comic book culture is so confined to the US.

That said, what if I told you they have already made more movies and tv shows than you can watch in a lifetime? Watch something else.

The 3 Batman movies and that's it for me. The rest are shit

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

cri moar

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Seriously, I have zero interest in watching comic movies, why has Hollywood been stuck in the comic book mud the past decade. One in every 3 movies is some nerdy comic movie.

[QUOTE]Hope you didn't make plans for the next six years, because Marvel, DC, Fox and Sony have your schedule all planned out.

In just six years

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    headline should be "entire generation of children set to be brainwashed on cliche factory-churned superhero movies"

This is like how Westerns and Cowboy movies dominated 50's and 60's Hollywood... every other movie will look the same, and thus very boring to future generations.

In 60 years "oh grandpa you watching another one of your favorite old comic movies again" on some old fart station called "Marvel Classics". Seriously, it looks like so many will be made there will be a network dedicated just to the genre in the future.

Man, Op so you're not going to see that new comic movie. The Deez

NUTS

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    I want a good Spider-man movie.
    I have good news for you buddy...

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

It took 50 years for film to reach a point where you could do a visually impressive take on a comic book story. No surprise that when they got there studios took advantage of thousands of pre written stories about iconic characters followed by millions of people.

Technology reached a point they can animate the imagination....

Advantage is being taken.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

The Winter Soldier completely revived my interest in these movies, especially Marvel ones. It was the best thing in the Marvel universe since the first Iron Man.

Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino

Looks like you wont be happy
    can't wait for these movies