Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 10-02-2007, 07:04 AM   #1
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board
Default marbury

guys i no i havent had a lot of posts but, i like 2 read what u guys have 2 say and it is very insightful, but i have been a knick fan since charles(garbage) smith, missed that tip in against tha bulls, but i dont think marbury is for this team. i look at his crazy erratic behavior this summer, going 2 italy comment, admitting havin sex in tha truck, the pictures of him on tha front page of tha post and daily news, and i look at a lot of games last year were he jus disappeared, look at leandro barbosa, he backed up stephon, now he is better than him. stephon brings more drama than wins, no one on tha team seem to like him, it took me a lot of courage 2 post this, because i no u guys r gonna rip me, but that guy has got 2 go, y is tha front office so faithful 2 this guy? he killed the timberwolves, when he didnt want 2 play wit garnett, he killed tha nets, and tha suns, and he will kill us.
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 07:56 AM   #2
bigdaddybluesman
Local High School Star

bigdaddybluesman has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: marbury

I dig what you're saying and I agree actually.

But I'll rip you because writing like a three year old is moronic.

You're smarter than that, it's not cool writing in some kind of street speak.

It's shows a disrespect for the whole concept of intelligence.

Lik is kool to be stooped.

What the hell is wit? It's with....and it's the not tha, duh....come on kid stop acting stupid and grow up.

You're putting Marbury down for being a street thug yet you write like one yourself, that's called being a hypocrite.
bigdaddybluesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 02:16 PM   #3
MJ23
Banned

MJ23 has an OK reputation so far

yeah, percell, you should contact marbury for social and writing skills because thats what you lack in your department..
MJ23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 03:56 PM   #4
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddybluesman
I dig what you're saying and I agree actually.

But I'll rip you because writing like a three year old is moronic.

You're smarter than that, it's not cool writing in some kind of street speak.

It's shows a disrespect for the whole concept of intelligence.

Lik is kool to be stooped.

What the hell is wit? It's with....and it's the not tha, duh....come on kid stop acting stupid and grow up.

You're putting Marbury down for being a street thug yet you write like one yourself, that's called being a hypocrite.
i actually write better than that, but i play alot of poker online, and i develop that style from typing back and forth, and the time frame is only 10 seconds, so its a form of texting that we use. but all those feelings i feel about my team, and the only thing u see is my style of writing. i guess thats more important than the issue i have with my team. im also a member of a giant thread, and we write like that all the time, as long as our point gets across. l love the knicks always have, always will. i hoped that that was the only matter that counts.
Old 10-02-2007, 03:57 PM   #5
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ23
yeah, percell, you should contact marbury for social and writing skills because thats what you lack in your department..
the reply applies to u too.
Old 10-02-2007, 04:09 PM   #6
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think everyone on this boards knows that I believe that Marbury is a cancer.

You will not win with him as your starting pg.

I can get past him saying stupidness. As long he isn't making idiotic basketball comments.

Like "The Knicks are a championship team on paper", or "next year I will get 10dimes and 3 assists".

To me, he can kiss his sister and like it, believe dogfighting is a sport, still wish Ross Perot won the election back in the day.

Just be "The best point guard in the NBA"

LOL.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 04:42 PM   #7
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by percelloveknicks
the reply applies to u too.

As one of the moderators on this board, I understand that we have different personalities on this board.

To me it's ok, as long as no one feels disrespected.

Now don't get me wrong, if I could not read what you wrote, I would have deleted it, sent you a PM encouraging you to write in a way everyone can understand.

Your writing although cluttered, I could understand.

Spacing of the sentences may help correct it.

I just hope that forum we love stays on the focus of baslketball.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: