Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-19-2009, 03:35 AM   #16
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What would have to happen to you to really not want to live life anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikoiko
goddamn, imagine that. like christopher reeve starring in i am legend.

AHHHHH

must hold back laughter
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 03:39 AM   #17
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What would have to happen to you to really not want to live life anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikoiko
goddamn, imagine that. like christopher reeve starring in i am legend.

haha, exactly. F*ck that sh*t. "not the eyes first, not the eyyyyeeeesss!"
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 03:58 AM   #18
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
Losing my rep squares.
LMAOOOOo

baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 04:10 AM   #19
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
What would have to happen to you to really not want to live life anymore?

I been there and its the ugliest time of your life... your almost scared of yourself because your not exactly sure what your planning on doing... not sure whats going to happen. What pushed me over the edge was my girlfriend commiting suicide, but thats gotta be a rare case. Cant immagine what would edge a normal person out
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 04:11 AM   #20
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Being paralyzed. My parents know someone that is paralyzed from the neck down. Horrible way to live.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 04:13 AM   #21
D-Shark

THE OTC's most depressing thread ever?

Let's all think about the horrible things that can happen to us.

When you have children... You think these thoughts.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:19 AM   #22
mhg88
Local High School Star

mhg88 is considered somewhat coolmhg88 is considered somewhat coolmhg88 is considered somewhat cool

Lose d*ck (no reason to live without it)
Lose both arms (can't play ball or guitar)
Lose both legs (can't play ball or walk around)
Go blind (can't really do much)
mhg88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 06:19 AM   #23
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If my body is basically worthless (paralyzed, spine injury), then I'll choose to die.
If I have a horrible disease and I'm giong to die at a specified timeline, then I'll choose to die a couple days before hand.
If I'm blind, then I'll choose to die.
If my arms or my legs don't work, and I can't afford artifical ones, then I'll choose to die.
If I get severe brain damage, then I'll choose to die (if I can still think clearly to make that decision...)
If I only have 1 lung or a damaged liver, then I'll choose to die.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 06:51 AM   #24
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If I'm paralyzed from the neck down I don't now how I would find the will to live, but people seemingly do. And I certainly hope I would be one of those people who strive to live on the off-chance things will change and you'll walk again.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: