Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 07-25-2010, 01:07 PM   #196
TheTruth11
High school junior varsity star

TheTruth11 has not been impressing people
Default Re: 2010 USA Basketball Showcase Vegas game: 10pm ET Saturday, ESPN2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexthegr8
My boy, you're probably the biggest nut hugger on these boards after OJ6'4Mamba and OnceInaDecade (who has that weird Beasley fascination.) Seriously, it's unhealthy how attached you are to that man's pipe. Don't you have a wife or gf that you can dote on? You spend the better part of every day slurping this kid like he is infallable.

There isn't anything I said in my post that was inaccurate. I said that he was the best pg on the floor for either team....true statement (although it was basically a rec league game that featured NBA stars, but whatever.) He was probably the best player on the floor at breaking down his man off the dribble (followed closely by Westbrook)....true statement. I said that his combination of athleticism and refined mid range game is unrivaled amongst the guards on the team....true statement.

However there were negatives in his game last night (only fanboys refuse to acknowledge faults, even when they are readily apparent.) His assist numbers were somewhat inflated (his first three assists of the game were pedestrian passes, two of which were passes to players that were standing five feet away from him from a stationary position who then turned and knocked down threes.) That would make what I said a true statement. His man defense was poor (although that was probably more a product of the type of game that was played last night, a free wheeling type of game, I think. And he DID turn the ball over despite not being charged with any and I listed the specific plays in question (you did nothing to refute them I see.)

That doesn't really detract from the fact that he is the biggest pg talent on the team from an offensive perspective. But, I don't want to have Rose's kids like you do, so I'm not going to refrain from being critical of him if the situation calls for it. I'm objective about every player that I evaluate on these boards, including any player on my favorite team, Rondo included. You seriously need to be more objective in your analysis about players if you want to have any credibility on this board because right now you are coming across like a snotty nosed kid that is living vicariously through a muti million dollar athlete that doesn't know that you exist.

I notice everywhere I post your b*tch a*s keeps following me and posting after me you little sissey. We all know your punk assl is gay nicca! Stop stalking me b*tch!!

I don't have any d*ck for to suck here nicca! I don't get down like that. Go find your boy John Wall and get back on his other nutl where you belong. His other nut is growing cold without you there sucking it. Assume your normal position in this world nicca! That is all your little b*tch assl is good for.

F*ck off Opey!
TheTruth11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:24 PM   #197
alexthegr8
Kids at the park dunk on me

alexthegr8 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth11
I notice everywhere I post your b*tch a*s keeps following me and posting after me you little sissey. We all know your punk assl is gay nicca! Stop stalking me b*tch!!

I don't have any d*ck for to suck here nicca! I don't get down like that. Go find your boy John Wall and get back on his other nutl where you belong. His other nut is growing cold without you there sucking it. Assume your normal position in this world nicca! That is all your little b*tch assl is good for.

F*ck off Opey!

Lol, I quoted OJ6'4Mamba, and then you quoted me, and somehow I'm stalking you? Brilliant logic there.

Listen, I'm not about to go back and forth with a clown like you all day. Your last post is pure comedy, and I'm more convinced than ever that you're a sexually repressed teen sitting in a dark basement somewhere typing away at your computer. If you don't like my analysis of a particular player, fine. Just ignore my posts and move on. I'll sure as shit make sure to ignore the garbage that constitutes your posting history going forward, and we'll live happily ever after. Me with my beautiful wife and doggies in my own home (not my mommy's), and you'll get to continue to lick your laptop screen whenever you stumble across a picture of Rose on an internet site.

Last edited by alexthegr8 : 07-25-2010 at 01:35 PM.
alexthegr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 06:00 PM   #198
Nobler
The Noble

Nobler has decent reputation
Default Re: USA Basketball - Blue vs. White Game (ESPN2, 10:00 PM EST) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba
The ball hog was Rondo. and bigs are useless in international play also.

Dude if you thought Rondo was hogging u watchin the wrong game, and bigs useless in international play? SMH try again...
Nobler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:38 PM   #199
joyner82
Banned

joyner82 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayjoyner82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I'd start

PG-Rose
SG-Mayo(his shooting is valuable)
SF-Wallace(defense and rebounding, don't need scorers with Durant and Rose)
PF-Durant
C-Chandler

Curry
Rondo
Granger
Billups(leadership)
Odom
Lopez(out of necessity)
Love
joyner82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 01:27 AM   #200
Carmeloo15
Decent playground baller

Carmeloo15 has no real reputation yet.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...yers-by-monday

gw ... i want you to be the roster..
Carmeloo15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:37 AM   #201
liquidrage
Banned

liquidrage has decent reputationliquidrage has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba
Derrick has shut me up. I was one to lead the Westbrook>Rose movement after Westbrook abused Fisher. It is obvious though that Rose is the better player. Westbrook can't stand a lone he is the product of Kevin Durant assist wise. He is not a great playmaker and turns the ball over too much. He thinks he has a great offensive game, but really doesn't which is why he shoots such a horrendous percentage from the field.

Derrick Rose was the best pg tonight, but even his assists were a product of Kevin Durant. Rose just made the simply pass to Durant off a screen or something and Durant would fire at will.

You're too smart, even in your illusionistic Mayo world to post that.

Westbrook has very few of his assists to Durant over the course of the season.

Did you watch the game? Westbrook played the two most of the first half, and in the second when he was playing the point there really were some funky lineups and the game was really into exhibition/all-star land (even more so then at the start).

Meanwhile, Rose who had a very good game, is getting a little extra fluff. Most of his assists were outside just like they always are because he's not a good interior passer.
liquidrage is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: