Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-07-2007, 12:10 PM   #136
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Why do you guys think god exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
YOU HAVE NOT IN ANY POST PROVEN THAT THE UNIVERSE IS VAST! AT NO POINT HAVE YOU PROVEN GOD HAS NOT EXISTED! YOUR ANSWER IS THE UNIVERSE IS SO LARGE WE CANT COMPREHEND! YOU CAN SAY GOD IS SO VAST THE HUMAN MIND CANT COMPREHEND!

Start to prove there isnt a God and Prove the Universe is vast....

The idiocy in this tread is mind-boggling. We have seen distant galaxies that are further away than your tiny brain can comprehend. Did you see the links Glove posted earlier show the relation of Earth to Antares?

And on top of that, saying "Prove there isn't a god" is a contradictory statement. I'll type in all caps like you to prove a point: IT IS IMPOSSIBLE AND POINTLESS TO DISPROVE THE EXISTSENCE OF SOMETHING THAT HAS NEVER BEEN PROVEN.

How do you idiots manage to breathe?
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 12:15 PM   #137
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

I have proof that God exists! http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...04596147265716
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 12:16 PM   #138
Randy

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
wtf are you guys talking about? the big black wall ends a couple hundred miles past pluto, fools

Just leave. This is at least your second asinine post that makes you look like a complete moron. If it is meant to be funny, it is not. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read your posts. Go away.
Old 04-07-2007, 12:32 PM   #139
Randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafir

I want to bare-knuckle box Kirk Cameron (the stupid child star from the 1980's, sitting next to the banana guy if you were wondering) he and his Christian talk show really piss me off. That video was THE worst arguement for God I have ever seen. If anything, it proves evolution as our hands evolved from lower primates to adjust to the most abundant food source I can't believe morons like this are allowed to vote.
Old 04-07-2007, 01:10 PM   #140
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Just leave. This is at least your second asinine post that makes you look like a complete moron. If it is meant to be funny, it is not. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read your posts. Go away.

ok, I'll go sign up at the board you always post at, the

www.ihategodbecausemylifesucks.com
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 10:08 AM   #141
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default god exists

glove...

from one sonics fan to another, check out de chardin

http://www.teilharddechardin.org/

he helped move the conversation of god and science forward. he was both a scientist and a jesuit priest

ps--- did you see the sonics outscore the jazz in the 4th last night 39-16 (with 6 three ptrs!!) to win by three? that was a taste of resurrection!!!
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 10:32 AM   #142
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
I want to bare-knuckle box Kirk Cameron (the stupid child star from the 1980's, sitting next to the banana guy if you were wondering) he and his Christian talk show really piss me off. That video was THE worst arguement for God I have ever seen. If anything, it proves evolution as our hands evolved from lower primates to adjust to the most abundant food source I can't believe morons like this are allowed to vote.
That was an enlightening video if you ask me
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 01:26 PM   #143
Randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
ok, I'll go sign up at the board you always post at, the

www.ihategodbecausemylifesucks.com

Nice. I can forgive you though, because what I have already accomplished at 21, will be your crowning achievement during your eulogy.
Old 04-08-2007, 02:16 PM   #144
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Sensing anger here...
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: