Thread: Tony Snell

Default Tony Snell

I've been really busy so missed a few games till last night. I really liked what I saw out of Snell. I saw bits and pieces of good play in the summer league from him but I didn't think we'd see any of that in the regular season. I think he'll become a good athletic defender, and if he can keep hitting a couple of 3s here and there he'll do fine. Just needs to put on some muscle though.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Default Re: Tony Snell

I don't know if it's because of injuries but he's the guy who Thibs has let play the most out of any of the rookie classes since he's been here.

He's a good shooter and more athletic then I believed. I have liked what I have seen from him so far. The more PT he can get, the better.

Pretty much what I expected out of him if he did end up getting a few minutes.

Certainly needs to get stronger. Smooth stroke, athletic and long.
    Needs to continue to work on his confidence and work on his ball handling.

Can end up being a really nice piece if he puts time into improving his skills and body.

I was impressed with his ability to put the ball on the floor and get to the basket. I also like that his early season timidity is gone and he's firing the ball up there confidently now. He's another late 1st round gem drafted by the Bulls in my opinion. I think he and Butler will be a decent combination for the future.