Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default CP3: 41/17 with only 1 TO - Highlights vs. Portland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1SUOtj03Gs

Look at how many plays he either scores or assists on. Ridiculous.

This dude should be an MVP candidate, he's been ridiculous in the last couple of months.

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Default Re: CP3: 41/17 with only 1 TO - Highlights vs. Portland

46% of the offense goes through CP3. man that pass to mid range jumper from blake works really well doesnt it??

CP3 > Harden

Harden is a flash in the pan offensively and will be garbage against real playoff defenses.

Book it

I wonder if CP will ever shoot 50/40/90 in a season. He's at 48.5/38.9/89.6 right now.

His midrange game is so deadly, anytime he comes off those screens and gets a good look I'm surprised when he misses.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Young X
    I wonder if CP will ever shoot 50/40/90 in a season. He's at 48.5/38.9/89.6 right now.

His midrange game is so deadly, anytime he comes off those screens and gets a good look I'm surprised when he misses.
    Idk if he can pull it off for an entire year, but I think he's at 50/40/90 post ASB. I think he needs to improve his C&S three point shot, but he's pretty good at pull up 3s. He might do it but I think most likely scenario is he just misses it.

Also, the flopping and whining narrative has turned off so many people to his game that they're missing out on a generational talent. He's surprised me this year- I expected him to decline compared to last year (pre-injury). People should appreciate what he does well. If Curry, Westbrook, or Harden put up 41/17 on great shooting splits, we'd have 10+ threads on it.

Ridiculous game. Needs games like these in the money playoff situations though. Seen him be a master of the PG position in the regular season plenty of times.

Quote Originally Posted by SwishSquared
    Idk if he can pull it off for an entire year, but I think he's at 50/40/90 post ASB. I think he needs to improve his C&S three point shot, but he's pretty good at pull up 3s. He might do it but I think most likely scenario is he just misses it.

Also, the flopping and whining narrative has turned off so many people to his game that they're missing out on a generational talent. He's surprised me this year- I expected him to decline compared to last year (pre-injury). People should appreciate what he does well. If Curry, Westbrook, or Harden put up 41/17 on great shooting splits, we'd have 10+ threads on it.
    He's surprised me too. I thought he was declining earlier in the season but he's played some of the best basketball he's played in his career since Blake's injury. 23/11 on 52/41/93 since the AS break.
    Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Ridiculous game. Needs games like these in the money playoff situations though. Seen him be a master of the PG position in the regular season plenty of times.
    He's had plenty huge games in the playoffs.
    Last edited by Young X; 04-03-2015 at 03:07 AM.

Decent college freshman

He's surprised me too. I thought he was declining earlier in the season but he's played some of the best basketball he's played in his career since Blake's injury. 23/11 on 52/41/93 since the AS break.
    My thoughts exactly. He's putting up New Orleans CP3 counting stats, on elite shooting, and with elite perimeter defense. Very underrated, excellent CP3 regular season. Clearly #5 on MVP ballot at worst imo.

Felt he had something to prove after people shit on him for getting dropped.

Really amazing game from my favorite player but c'mon CP3, stop hitting dudes in their junk.

Still the best PG in the NBA. Clippers are flying under the radar right now, but I think they end up with a 2 or 3 seed, and could have favorable matchups in the first 2 rounds.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

he;s so fking good while being so short

his days are over. Stephen Curry is the boss now

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Still the best PG in the NBA. Clippers are flying under the radar right now, but I think they end up with a 2 or 3 seed, and could have favorable matchups in the first 2 rounds.
    I feel like they can beat any team in the league besides your Warriors, they can also possibly lose to damn near any team in the west besides OKC.

Best case scenario would be them getting the 2nd seed, facing Dallas in the 1st round and then Houston/Memphis in the 2nd round. It's unlikely, but if it happened they would have a legit chance at getting to the conference finals. Staying as a 4th/5th seed is terrible, they would be better off with the 6th seed honestly.

Good High School Starter

I feel like they can beat any team in the league besides your Warriors, they can also possibly lose to damn near any team in the west besides OKC.

Best case scenario would be them getting the 2nd seed, facing Dallas in the 1st round and then Houston/Memphis in the 2nd round. It's unlikely, but if it happened they would have a legit chance at getting to the conference finals. Staying as a 4th/5th seed is terrible, they would be better off with the 6th seed honestly.
    clippers can definitely beat the warriors....like i actually want that matchup for them....the team clippers cannot beat is SA

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

amazing highlights, this guy is just a straight baller, can easily make a case for being the best PG in the league.