Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 03-21-2008, 04:37 PM   #1
DEEP-TRE
I brick open layups

Default Lakers/Jazz Rivalry!

I went to the game last night... GO LAKERS.

It was awesome not just the fact that we worked them but the fact the Jazz fans booed Fish and he rubbed it in their face.

One of the best plays that got the crowd going was the Kobe pass to Lamar when he dunked it at the end of the game, the crowd went wild. There was KOBE chants and MVP chants..

Espn talked about how the Jazz fan threw his beer onto the court one thing they did not talk about was 2 min before halftime the fruity Jazz bear threw a laker fan and jazz shirt and he tossed it back onto the court. Security came and threw him out of the game....

Anyway there was a lot of fight after the game was over and I just think that it is starting to be a huge rivalry...

I CANT WAIT TO WIPE THEM OUT IN THE PLAYOFFS IF AND WHEN WE MEET THEM:)

KOBE 4 MVP
DEEP-TRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 09:07 PM   #2
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

Default Re: Lakers/Jazz Rivalry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEP-TRE
I went to the game last night... GO LAKERS.

It was awesome not just the fact that we worked them but the fact the Jazz fans booed Fish and he rubbed it in their face.

One of the best plays that got the crowd going was the Kobe pass to Lamar when he dunked it at the end of the game, the crowd went wild. There was KOBE chants and MVP chants..

Espn talked about how the Jazz fan threw his beer onto the court one thing they did not talk about was 2 min before halftime the fruity Jazz bear threw a laker fan and jazz shirt and he tossed it back onto the court. Security came and threw him out of the game....

Anyway there was a lot of fight after the game was over and I just think that it is starting to be a huge rivalry...

I CANT WAIT TO WIPE THEM OUT IN THE PLAYOFFS IF AND WHEN WE MEET THEM:)

KOBE 4 MVP

I think when they booed Dfish it really made them seem really classles
Droth24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: