Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Did the Nuggets get overrated too soon?

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    broncos

No doubt!

I used to watch the Nuggets to feel better about the Broncos loosing.. Now I watch the broncos to feel better about the Nuggets

Looks like they got dismissed too soon. They've been on a tear ever since their road heavy stretch ended

Nuggets are showing interest in KG Who would they trade to even salaries out though, Mcgee?

Quote Originally Posted by goldenryan
    Nuggets are showing interest in KG Who would they trade to even salaries out though, Mcgee?
    Well they have 4 SF's playing SG and SF. Both SG's are really SF's. Trade Wilson Chandler and Corey Brewer for starters...

Not airballing my layups anymore garubu's Avatar

Sitting Pretty in the 4th spot are my Nuggz.

We coming for that 3rd spot

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by goldenryan

KG says no.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...deal-to-denver

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    Old news...

This "story" broke like 5 days ago.

Move along folks, nothing to see here..

I'd trade Iguodala for Barnes, if Golden State were willing to take it. Best for both teams...Barnes is more of a SG than Iguodala is...but mostly, he's a star. That's the star the team could use, and he does play defense. And I'd be willing to trade Gallinari for another 2guard...preferably one who plays defense...a package involving Tony Allen and Tayshaun Prince doesn't sound too bad, to me.

Iguodala would also be perfect for Golden State.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Nuggets have no doubt bounced back nicely but are still well below the hype they got preseason. Idiots regularly talked about them winning games and multiple people said top 3 seed. Clippers get Griffin, CP3, Billups back tomorrow and the gap will expand back out for that 3 seed. Not to mention they are still in a dogfight with Memphis and GS for the 4 seed.

I guess I don't understand..

Currently they are the 4th seed, people predicted the 3 seed and this overrating?

I know that we still have a long way to go, and I don't see use making the 3 seed or maintaining if we actually do get there. but the 4 seed is pretty respectable, especially in the West. If people had put us at the 3 seed in the preseason and we were fighting for a play off spot, that would be way overrating them.

Quote Originally Posted by Blingster
    I guess I don't understand..

Currently they are the 4th seed, people predicted the 3 seed and this overrating?

I know that we still have a long way to go, and I don't see use making the 3 seed or maintaining if we actually do get there. but the 4 seed is pretty respectable, especially in the West. If people had put us at the 3 seed in the preseason and we were fighting for a play off spot, that would be way overrating them.
    Well a couple even had you winning the west and 60 games. Anyways Nuggets are what they were in previous years. A good team, threat for a top 5 seed, perennial 1st or 2nd round exit. Never quite a great time and still no dependable go to scorer down the stretch of playoff games. Although one may emerge this year, remains to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Well a couple even had you winning the west and 60 games. Anyways Nuggets are what they were in previous years. A good team, threat for a top 5 seed, perennial 1st or 2nd round exit. Never quite a great time and still no dependable go to scorer down the stretch of playoff games. Although one may emerge this year, remains to be seen.
    50+ wins is what Denver usually shoots for.. I personally never thought we would win 60 games.

I think this year we actually make it to the second round, if we get HCA. Regardless, I don't see us making it pass the 2nd round.

I think Gallo has emerged as "that guy" for the Nuggets.

50+ wins is what Denver usually shoots for.. I personally never thought we would win 60 games.

I think this year we actually make it to the second round, if we get HCA. Regardless, I don't see us making it pass the 2nd round.

I think Gallo has emerged as "that guy" for the Nuggets.
    Good post and I agree. Gallo has seemed to step up a bunch lately and is your best bet in that regard. I also agree with HCA you guys absolutely can get to the second round and 50+ wins should happen. Seems like you have very realistic expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Good post and I agree. Gallo has seemed to step up a bunch lately and is your best bet in that regard. I also agree with HCA you guys absolutely can get to the second round and 50+ wins should happen. Seems like you have very realistic expectations.

<--- Realistic Homer

<--- Realistic Homer