Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2014, 01:11 PM   #16
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain
 
AlphaWolf24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 9,239
Default Re: everyone wants to be this guy

Damn....look at his pictures!!!!!



he has Fine azz! pics of .........KOBE!!!!


Dan Blizarian!!.....mad game.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 01:20 PM   #17
imdaman99
Knicks all da way
 
imdaman99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NYC
Posts: 20,892
Default Re: everyone wants to be this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
i'd rather be talentless and loaded than talented and broke.
This.

Not saying money buys happiness...but it comes close
imdaman99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 01:24 PM   #18
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year
 
miller-time's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 7,828
Default Re: everyone wants to be this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
some of you sound like you just want to put him down to make yourselves feel better...

Conversely you sound like you want this kind of vapid lifestyle to fill in some type of emotional void in your own life. I don't really think that, but I don't think it is fair to say that anyone criticising this guys lifestyle is projecting some type of insecurity or jealousy on him.

Personally I think that life would be cool. For a week. A month. A year. But I don't think I would want that for my entire life. And I wouldn't publicise it (hopefully, money changes people). The very fact that this guy is so self promotional raises a red flag for me. Is he really enjoying this stuff, or does he want to convince everyone else he is? Does he just want to show that he is having fun, or is he trying to shove it in peoples faces that his life is "better" than theirs? Who knows. Maybe he is emotionally stable and just lucked into having good time and doesn't mind being crass about it. Maybe he is forcing this entire thing to make up for whatever inadequacies he might have.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 01:27 PM   #19
tmacattack33
Very good NBA starter
 
tmacattack33's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 8,337
Default Re: everyone wants to be this guy

Who's he and how does he have so much money if he's talentless?
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 01:29 PM   #20
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~
 
~primetime~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
Posts: 21,830
Default Re: everyone wants to be this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
Conversely you sound like you want this kind of vapid lifestyle to fill in some type of emotional void in your own life. I don't really think that, but I don't think it is fair to say that anyone criticising this guys lifestyle is projecting some type of insecurity or jealousy on him.

Personally I think that life would be cool. For a week. A month. A year. But I don't think I would want that for my entire life. And I wouldn't publicise it (hopefully, money changes people). The very fact that this guy is so self promotional raises a red flag for me. Is he really enjoying this stuff, or does he want to convince everyone else he is? Does he just want to show that he is having fun, or is he trying to shove it in peoples faces that his life is "better" than theirs? Who knows. Maybe he is emotionally stable and just lucked into having good time and doesn't mind being crass about it. Maybe he is forcing this entire thing to make up for whatever inadequacies he might have.
why does wanting to be loaded have to equate to "having an emotional void"?

I do have a void...not an "emotional" one...I have a loving wife and a kid...the "love" part is there for me...the VOID is not having millions of dollars so that if I choose I could sail around in a yacht all day rather than sit at this computer...that's the void.

people need to stop pretending that wanting money equates to lack of something else...it just equates to a want to do more in life
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 01:29 PM   #21
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star
 
PHX_Phan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 1,459
Default Re: everyone wants to be this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
why would we assume he is unhappy?

maybe he lacks real "love" in his life and has inside torment because of that...or maybe not.

All I can go off is what I see in those pics...and that is a man traveling the world on a multimillion dollar yacht swimming in money with and endless choice of females...when he lands he races million dollar sports cars and plays poker...it looks like FUN to me...

some of you sound like you just want to put him down to make yourselves feel better...

No surprise to see prime in here arguing that money = happiness.

Don't know the guy but these pics and the captions don't show someone that is truly happy in my eyes. The one consistent thing I noticed is all the girls who are probably being paid. People who want to ride his success for their own gains.

That isn't happiness to me. Not saying I know that this guy has no real friends but his incessant need to show off his excess screams of some type of insecurity or emptiness.
PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 01:32 PM   #22
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain
 
AlphaWolf24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 9,239
Default Re: everyone wants to be this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
Conversely you sound like you want this kind of vapid lifestyle to fill in some type of emotional void in your own life. I don't really think that, but I don't think it is fair to say that anyone criticising this guys lifestyle is projecting some type of insecurity or jealousy on him.

Personally I think that life would be cool. For a week. A month. A year. But I don't think I would want that for my entire life. And I wouldn't publicise it (hopefully, money changes people). The very fact that this guy is so self promotional raises a red flag for me. Is he really enjoying this stuff, or does he want to convince everyone else he is? Does he just want to show that he is having fun, or is he trying to shove it in peoples faces that his life is "better" than theirs? Who knows. Maybe he is emotionally stable and just lucked into having good time and doesn't mind being crass about it. Maybe he is forcing this entire thing to make up for whatever inadequacies he might have.

Are F'ing serious?



who cares why he's doing it.....he's doing it. ( everything we do is to fill voids)

would it get tired after awhile?..possibly.

then you would wake up and think about all those sad sacs going to work everyday....or having to sleep with the same piece of azz everyday....or living the same ol' tired lifestyle.....never pushing yo limits or testing yo self ...just getting in a rut and becoming a number.



I would take partying and slaying top shelf ho's erryday of the week and twice on Sunday.







just being real.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 01:36 PM   #23
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain
 
AlphaWolf24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 9,239
Default Re: everyone wants to be this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1
Some of that stuff I want to do but I definitely dont want to be talentless.


why so many people hating on this dude?....

he served 4 years in the U.S. Military and has $$$ to do what he wants.

IMO that takes talent.....I got lots of respect for people doing what they want.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 01:40 PM   #24
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~
 
~primetime~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
Posts: 21,830
Default Re: everyone wants to be this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHX_Phan
No surprise to see prime in here arguing that money = happiness.

Don't know the guy but these pics and the captions don't show someone that is truly happy in my eyes. The one consistent thing I noticed is all the girls who are probably being paid. People who want to ride his success for their own gains.

That isn't happiness to me. Not saying I know that this guy has no real friends but his incessant need to show off his excess screams of some type of insecurity or emptiness.
yes he posts his activities on instagram so obviously he cries himself to sleep every night yelling "NOBODY LOVES ME!!! WHAAAA!!!"

we all know that everyone that shares a picture of themselves while on vacation or having fun is really just hiding something
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 01:40 PM   #25
dude77
NBA rookie of the year
 
dude77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 6,406
Default Re: everyone wants to be this guy

no surprise at the jealous, salty responses ..


this guy is living it up .. whether he has 'issues' .. who gives a fk ? .. we all have issues, problems in our lives at one point or another .. difference with that guy is that he has a shit load of resources to do wtf he wants .. of course anyone would want to 'be him' .. you're a lying sack of shit if you say no
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 01:44 PM   #26
ForeverHeat
Banned
 
ForeverHeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,834
Default Re: everyone wants to be this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
Are F'ing serious?



who cares why he's doing it.....he's doing it. ( everything we do is to fill voids)

would it get tired after awhile?..possibly.

then you would wake up and think about all those sad sacs going to work everyday....or having to sleep with the same piece of azz everyday....or living the same ol' tired lifestyle.....never pushing yo limits or testing yo self ...just getting in a rut and becoming a number.



I would take partying and slaying top shelf ho's erryday of the week and twice on Sunday.







just being real.

This is stupid. There isnt a number of positive things a person needs to be happy. All you did was write shit that you dont have and that you wish for. This guy was born into money, this is nothing to him. No ones can be happy for having something they always had. Its like my being happy I have all my limbs and Im not starving. Of course I am grateful, and I am happy that I am not disabled, and that I have a house, but that alone isnt enough to make my life happy. I need more. But to a person who is homeless and in a wheelchair, they would want my life as much as I may want this guys. But that doesnt mean Im happy. Just like it doesnt mean hes happy. Which he probably isnt judging from how hes trying really hard to show off his lifestyle.
ForeverHeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 01:47 PM   #27
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness
 
Jailblazers7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 20,779
Default Re: everyone wants to be this guy

I'm with miller-time. I'd enjoy that lifestyle for a while but would get tired of it. Definitely jealous of his money tho. It'd be nice to have the option to live like that if I wanted to but I think I would need something more substantial going on for me to feel content.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 01:52 PM   #28
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~
 
~primetime~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
Posts: 21,830
Default Re: everyone wants to be this guy

yeah I just want his money not his actual life...I'm not swapping lives with any man, I have a family

If I'm going to swap lives with someone it's going to be very young boy, like 5 ...AND born into insane wealth, I'm trying to live forever
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 01:54 PM   #29
imdaman99
Knicks all da way
 
imdaman99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NYC
Posts: 20,892
Default Re: everyone wants to be this guy

I wouldn't trade lives but I would definitely trade money

Lifetime of vacationing... sign me up And if I get bored, I'll buy a dairy queen and run it
imdaman99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 02:05 PM   #30
ZenMaster
Whap'em
 
ZenMaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 5,999
Default Re: everyone wants to be this guy

He was born into money but he is in fact a pretty good poker player, plays in some crazy high stakes games.
ZenMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:47 PM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook


















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy