Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    rank sentamentalist

Default Re: Are Michael Jackson's Kids His or Not.

The little **** needs to loosen up and quite being such a wet blanket.

Banned

Sizemore has a white mother and an African American father, people publicly dont realize this.

Quote Originally Posted by Interminator
    This.

Yeah you can certainly look at her and tell that shes Mixed.
    WTF!? Is that b*tch black or white?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
    Do we really need another thread on this? This has already been beaten to death. Why people need to keep questioning this is absolutely pathetic.

Just because he isn't biologically the kid's parent, doesn't mean he isn't their dad. He raised them, he looked after them, he fed then, he put a roof over their heads, he comforted them, bottom line.....they're his children. When they get older, they're obviously going to have questions and I'm sure they will have more than enough support from their family to know the truth.
    But they are his biological children.

I don't understand why people think you have to look closer to black to be viewed as mixed, that doesnt happen in every mixed child case but people refuse to believe that. Do the children need big lips or a big nose? Do they need Nigger(Thats what we call it) hair?

It would be compeltely obvious if his kids were Blue eyed blond haired children, but each have deep black hair like he himself had but the texture of their hair resembles their mother. His daughter having blue eyes is what people point to but Jackson himself said that his father has blue eyes, and for those who dont know genetics that trait passes down espescially if the birth mother has a dominant blue eye trait.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Spudjjay
    WTF!? Is that b*tch black or white?

Shes mixed, All of Quincy's kids I believe are mixed.

Kidada Jones is his other daughter:

Yeah you can just look at her and say shes mixed also.

I am Chris Wilcox

But they are his biological children.

I don't understand why people think you have to look closer to black to be viewed as mixed, that doesnt happen in every mixed child case but people refuse to believe that. Do the children need big lips or a big nose? Do they need Nigger(Thats what we call it) hair?

It would be compeltely obvious if his kids were Blue eyed blond haired children, but each have deep black hair like he himself had but the texture of their hair resembles their mother. His daughter having blue eyes is what people point to but Jackson himself said that his father has blue eyes, and for those who dont know genetics that trait passes down espescially if the birth mother has a dominant blue eye trait.
    Whoops, I was meant to say "may not be" instead of "isn't". I'm not saying he is or isn't the children's biological father, because I don't know.

Blake Griffin is another good example. His dad is very dark, yet both Blake and Taylor are rather pale.

Banned

Derek Jeter also:

He doesn't look mixed at all, he actually looks like a New Jersey guido.

Didn't Kidada used to date Tupac?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
    Whoops, I was meant to say "may not be" instead of "isn't". I'm not saying he is or isn't the children's biological father, because I don't know.

Blake Griffin is another good example. His dad is very dark, yet both Blake and Taylor are rather pale.
    Yeah both also.

They have red ****ing hair for christ sakes, but their father looks like Mighty Joe Young.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

wow, shes way hotter than her sis.

and intermator, I think its been pretty well corroborated that the kids arent his biologically. Im not gonna bother trying to find it, but it was all over the news right around his death. maybe his **** doesnt work right? there are all sorts of reasons he might use a sperm donor

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Posterize246
    Didn't Kidada used to date Tupac?
    IDK.

After googling Kidada, I would smash relentlessly if we ever dated though.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    wow, shes way hotter than her sis.

and intermator, I think its been pretty well corroborated that the kids arent his biologically. Im not gonna bother trying to find it, but it was all over the news right around his death. maybe his **** doesnt work right? there are all sorts of reasons he might use a sperm donor
    Its not well corroborated, its well speculated.

Jackson himself says that they are his biological children, but you can believe whatever you want to believe about Michael Jackson though.

People said the same speculation claiming he didnt have vitiligo, and he bleached his skin because he hated being black.

His doctor was on Larry King last night, and publicly shut those critics up.

I've heard all sorts of rumors like he carried an umbrella with him because if his skin got too hot it would melt.

When actually he cared the umbrella because he had lupus, and too much sunlight can trigger a return of lupus, my great aunt has lupus and she can't even leave her house.

Banned

lol woow dis thread is mindblowing

i dun even kno y u ******s r catching feelings. nobody here presumed that the kids shouldnt have feelings for him except u fckers. and the treadstarter clearly stated that this was purely "biogically speaking". u whinny mother****ing gays.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by koBEDABEST

i dun even kno y u ******s r catching feelings. nobody here presumed that the kids shouldnt have feelings for him except u fckers. and the treadstarter clearly stated that this was purely "biogically speaking". u whinny mother****ing gays.
    Did you just call me a Nigger?

Gots Ta Be Li Showtam! The Magic Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by koBEDABEST

There should seriously be an 18 and over forum here. These kids are getting crazier by the day.