Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Crazy woman running over officer's legs

If this was a man, you bet your ass he would have gotten his ass beat, that female privilege
    http://www.reuters.com/video/2016/08...Channel=118169

ROUGH CUT (NO REPORTER NARRATION) EDITORS NOTE: CONTAINS GRAPHIC CONTENT STORY: The Barrow County Sheriff's Office releases dash cam video that purports to show a woman running over the legs of Statham police officer Marc Lofton, after he pulled her over at a traffic stop on August 27. A spokesperson with the Barrow County Sheriff's Office said Lofton was trying to place 28-year-old Jessica Fox under arrest during a traffic stop when she sped off. Fox ran over both of Lofton's legs, according to authorities. Police later arrested her. Police say Fox was wanted for probation violation, and arrest warrants are being processed for speeding, failure to yield, driving on a suspended driver's license, giving a false name and date of birth to law enforcement, fleeing and attempting to elude law enforcement, aggravated battery on a police officer and aggravated assault on a police officer. The incident happened in Statham, about 55 miles northeast of Atlanta.

Default Re: Crazy woman running over officer's legs

You mean WHITE privilege. A black woman or man would have been shot 30 times.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    You mean WHITE privilege. A black woman or man would have been shot 30 times.
    If she was black, you would've complained about the police tasing her.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    If she was black, you would've complained about the police tasing her.

no, i wouldn't because that is an acceptable response to resisting. discharging your service weapon at an unarmed civilian is not.

no, i wouldn't because that is an acceptable response to resisting. discharging your service weapon at an unarmed civilian is not.
    In that situation, I can see it being justified if she was reaching around inside the vehicle.

In that situation, I can see it being justified if she was reaching around inside the vehicle.
    and there lies the difference in reactions between a white person and a black person.

white person does something questionable, police shrug it off.

black person does something questionable, DIE NIG6ER.

Tell me Hawker, are you white? of course you are, because you are incapable of understanding that there is a prejudice against minorities in this country.

and there lies the difference in reactions between a white person and a black person.

white person does something questionable, police shrug it off.

black person does something questionable, DIE NIG6ER.

Tell me Hawker, are you white? of course you are, because you are incapable of understanding that there is a prejudice against minorities in this country.
    So every minority that has been pulled over has been shot?

You're cherry picking.

You're cherry picking.
    so that's where you're setting the goal posts? 100% kill rate? just like i said, you are not capable of understanding. you can not perceive the danger that minorities face everyday from your emerald eyes.

You're cherry picking.
    What's with these white supremacist and making dumb points from something someone said. I swear y'all say and do the same shit, it must be nice being able to refer back to same old rhetoric instead of facts.

so that's where you're setting the goal posts? 100% kill rate? just like i said, you are not capable of understanding. you can not perceive the danger that minorities face everyday from your emerald eyes.
    That's what you're insinuating from your post that a black man would've 100% died in the same event. No doubt minorities face things I will never face but if you over exaggerate, so will I.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

She's driving a two ton vehicle. Trust me, she's armed.

That's what you're insinuating from your post that a black man would've 100% died in the same event.
    It is very likely that he would have been shot, yes. Idk about certain death.

Dude I could google white unarmed man shot by police and I'll find hits. Some dude in your neck of the woods was shot in a hotel recently.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

If Black males are more likely to commit crimes and resist arrest, then what do you expect?

Dude I could google white unarmed man shot by police and I'll find hits. Some dude in your neck of the woods was shot in a hotel recently.
    The Washington Post researched this topic, and after populace adjustments (whites in america make up 62% vs 13% of blacks), they found black americans are 2.5 times more likely to be shot and killed by police officers.