Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Amazing singer performs Unchained Melody in a New York City subway

This dude killed it. Someone recorded a video and now he's an internet sensation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv35Hlc-yx8

Even better, now that he's gone viral, he was given an actual stage to perform on and nailed it. Good for him, hopefully the right people hear this guy's voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_EtsPdwR3E

Default Re: Amazing singer performs Unchained Melody in a New York City subway

saw this yesterday .. apparently he has gotten opportunities but it never panned out for whatever reason .. was booked for an album in 1980 with the same company behind etta james .. but they never got to his album .. also from what I saw on his twitter, he's supposedly recording some stuff

OP cherry picks articles to paint a bad image of black people. He just claimed he's upset he is being taxed to pay for other's healthcare and 'rims'. This thread is a pathetic attempt to make himself look balanced and fair, when in reality he is a racist. He uses things like his own ethnicity to try and contest his racism, but it is not working.

Stop doing speed and smoking marijuana, you might stop being an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    OP cherry picks articles to paint a bad image of black people. He just claimed he's upset he is being taxed to pay for other's healthcare and 'rims'. This thread is a pathetic attempt to make himself look balanced and fair, when in reality he is a racist. He uses things like his own ethnicity to try and contest his racism, but it is not working.

Actually, I just really like acoustic covers.

My bad. I won't like them anymore if it offends you.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Actually, I just really like acoustic covers.

My bad. I won't like them anymore if it offends you.
    Only someone with a cuck mentality would stop listening to music to please someone else.

Ether, that shit that make your soul burn slow

Only someone with a cuck mentality would stop listening to music to please someone else.
    How obsessed with me are you? Seriously.

Like on a scale of 1-10... what do you think? A 7 or so?

How obsessed with me are you? Seriously.

Like on a scale of 1-10... what do you think? A 7 or so?
    How obsessed are you with black people? You make a thread about them everyday.

How obsessed are you with black people? You make a thread about them everyday.
    Only racists see color. I see talent and ability.

"i don't want to pay for their rims" - far reaching stereotype

i'd quote the stats you've cited on black people but they seem to get deleted. hmm i wonder why?

"Only see talent and ability" while I constantly see you speaking black people/arabs in a negative light. Every day you nikkas post random videos of blacks/muslims doing something stupid and start up with the "dindus" and other white supremacist rhetoric.

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Wow. Brutal, but honest.

"i don't want to pay for their rims" - far reaching stereotype

i'd quote the stats you've cited on black people but they seem to get deleted. hmm i wonder why?
    Only black dudes buy rims? You racist POS

Quote Originally Posted by TheWinningFam
    "Only see talent and ability" while I constantly see you speaking black people/arabs in a negative light. Every day you nikkas post random videos of blacks/muslims doing something stupid and start up with the "dindus" and other white supremacist rhetoric.
    So the guy isn't talented?

Why can't you just enjoy the video without getting your panties in a wad? How miserable is your life?

You could count the number of videos I posted on here about blacks on one hand... and one of those was a thread about a group of black kids in Louisville volunteering their free time to mow lawns for free.

I donated to their go fund me. Did you?

Only black dudes buy rims? You racist POS
    cornered so he starts swinging sh1t like a primate. well done OP.