Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

I beat Growlanser III a couple days ago. Started Growlanser IV, but it keeps freezing up on me. I'm thinking about playing a dungeon crawler. Not the biggest dungeon crawler fan since I'm not big on grinding...but just have a craving for something different. Considering Wizardry: Tales of the Forsaken Land or the Legend of Grimlock. I've also recently gotten into Visual Novels..non-hentai.

I was impressed with the Madden 13 demo and decided to pre order it.First madden ive bought since madden 10

Local High School Star clipse026's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kungfro
    Holy hell is persona 3 a long ass game. I'm about 65 hours into it now and I still haven't beat it. Wouldn't surprise me if I hit 80 hours by the end of it.

Also been playing a ton of Borderlands lately. Finally maxed out my siren, now I can finally do Knoxx runs.
    Dear god yes. I bought it about a month ago when I got my Vita since I never played Persona before. I'm about 50 hours in and just hit the 100th floor of Tartarus. I know there's like damn near 200 so It's going to be a looooooooooong play through. I've also got P4 pre-ordered since I missed that one.

Also I bought a bunch of PS2 rpgs that I missed/owned and never played/didn't finish. Dragon Quest 8, FFX, FFXII, Xenosaga Ep1, .hack 1. Which should I start with?

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    I beat Growlanser III a couple days ago. Started Growlanser IV, but it keeps freezing up on me. I'm thinking about playing a dungeon crawler. Not the biggest dungeon crawler fan since I'm not big on grinding...but just have a craving for something different. Considering Wizardry: Tales of the Forsaken Land or the Legend of Grimlock. I've also recently gotten into Visual Novels..non-hentai.
    You ever check out Steins;Gate? I saw the anime not long ago and really enjoyed it so I might actually consider giving it a look.

Also you should take a look at a game called "To the Moon". Not quite a VN, but pretty close.
    Last edited by Kungfro; 08-27-2012 at 12:28 AM.

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

Haxball all day erryday for the past week.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Team Fortress 2 marathon!

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

Homework + working on my game basically leaves no more room for video games.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by clipse026
    Also I bought a bunch of PS2 rpgs that I missed/owned and never played/didn't finish. Dragon Quest 8, FFX, FFXII, Xenosaga Ep1, .hack 1. Which should I start with?
    I recently played my first Dragon Quest game with Dragon Quest 9 on DS, so that's the series I'm kind of interested in now.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    I was impressed with the Madden 13 demo and decided to pre order it.First madden ive bought since madden 10
    That connected careers mode was looking really awesome. Doubt gameplay changes much from '12 but I'm feeling that mode. Players attributes changing depending on the schemes they fit into is pretty huge. CPU teams shouldn't draft a pass rushing OLB and than never have him get after the QB. Combining superstar, franchise is a good idea.

Rented that new spiderman game. Early into the game, slinging through the city is fun. But it feels like a cheap knockoff of Arkham City.

Started a new campaign on Mass Effect to redo some choices going into ME2 but the game was awesome. The final mission inside the Citadel was very cool.

Second playthrough has gone much faster now that I am a vanguard instead of a soldier.

Any suggestions on what the best/funnest class is in ME2?

NBA lottery pick

Holy hell is persona 3 a long ass game. I'm about 65 hours into it now and I still haven't beat it. Wouldn't surprise me if I hit 80 hours by the end of it.
    84 hr and 54 min was the final game time on that. How crazy am I for starting a new game +?
    Last edited by Kungfro; 09-05-2012 at 09:01 PM.

Local High School Star clipse026's Avatar

84 hr and 54 min was the final game time on that. How crazy am I for starting a new game +?
    Ballsy but it will be faster this time at least. I'll do the same once I beat it since I got P3P. I'll just play as the female this time since it changes the game a bit. I need to finish 3 before my copy of P4 Golden arrives though.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by clipse026
    Ballsy but it will be faster this time at least. I'll do the same once I beat it since I got P3P. I'll just play as the female this time since it changes the game a bit. I need to finish 3 before my copy of P4 Golden arrives though.
    Yea I'm noticing that. It's nice keeping the same level, especially since I took the time to hit the level cap in the last month. Also using a guide right from the start this time for Elizabeth's quests, I missed quite a bit last time.