Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    High School Varsity 6th Man Connor B's Avatar

Default Zero chance the Spurs lose tomorrow.

The Spurs are too well-coached, too experienced in win or go home situations, and too driven to give this one away. They know they ****ed up by not winning in San Antonio, and will come out firing on all cylinders for all 48 minutes. This could be Tim Duncan's last game ever, he will play 40+ minutes and put up 25/12+ if he needs to. Clippers are exhausted, they've basically had a 7 man rotation in some grueling games for two weeks now. I certainly don't question their resolve, but they simply don't have the rotation to keep up with the Spurs. And, as long as Deandre Jordan can't make free throws, the Spurs will take advantage of that. I am not quite sure why they didn't more in game 6, but there's no doubt in my mind they will frustrate the Clips however possible to gain an advantage.

Spurs moving on, bookmark, bump, whatever. Spurs are just on another level in big time games.

Default Re: Zero chance the Spurs lose tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Connor B
    The Spurs are too well-coached, too experienced in win or go home situations, and too driven to give this one away. They know they ****ed up by not winning in San Antonio, and will come out firing on all cylinders for all 48 minutes. This could be Tim Duncan's last game ever, he will play 40+ minutes and put up 25/12+ if he needs to. Clippers are exhausted, they've basically had a 7 man rotation in some grueling games for two weeks now. I certainly don't question their resolve, but they simply don't have the rotation to keep up with the Spurs. And, as long as Deandre Jordan can't make free throws, the Spurs will take advantage of that. I am not quite sure why they didn't more in game 6, but there's no doubt in my mind they will frustrate the Clips however possible to gain an advantage.

Spurs moving on, bookmark, bump, whatever. Spurs are just on another level in big time games.
    Like in Game 7 against Miami?

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    Eat a dick.

STFU Conner

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs5Rings2014
    Eat a dick.
    at least u dont have to get a name change

Local High School Star ChrisKreager's Avatar

They hadn't won a title in 7 years prior to last year.

They don't ALWAYS win big games (Games 5-6 2012 West Finals, Games 6-7 2013 NBA Finals).

They're very good in money games, but they're not invincible.

parker will be spending half the game falling and laying around on the floor.....trying to get the foul call.......so will the goat flopper manu genotalia as well..............pop-a-zit go suck a dick

I hope Clippers can blow the game out somehow, so Manu and the flop masters don't bring the refs into the game.

We need some new blood on top. Spurs are getting very boring fast.

so tired of the spurs, hope they lose

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

The Spurs are great, and I like their chances, but people got to stop acting like the Spurs are some juggernaut who will always triumph

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Pretty much this.

Clippers will lose by 7 or more book it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nash

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Connor B

These two clubs have played 10 games this year against each other. Over those ten games the total point difference between the two clubs is 8 points. In the 6 PS only 5 points separate the two clubs. LA just won the last two games in San Antonio when the Spurs had an opportunity to put a hammer lock on the series in the first and win it in the second.

The two teams are dead. All of the data points in that direction