Question Was John Cena the best meme/social media trend/viral sensation of this decade?

Sickest meme of the 2010's.

Banned

Default Re: Was John Cena the best meme/social media trend/viral sensation of this decade?

you ****ing mook

Default Re: Was John Cena the best meme/social media trend/viral sensation of this decade?

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    you ****ing mook
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggKeB9OOkRY

Banned

Best WWE wrestler of this decade too

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Best WWE wrestler of this decade too
    Been watching some early footage of Cena in his youth and early days wrestling in the minors

I can see why he became the best on the planet and face of the WWE

He oozes charisma and confidence, from day one. Aesthetically, vocally, emotionally, he's the whole package. His gimmick may have been stale for a long time, but I don't doubt for a second his abilities. Those early prototype/Thuganomics gimmicks were gold. He's pure gold.

damn daniel >

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Been watching some early footage of Cena in his youth and early days wrestling in the minors

I can see why he became the best on the planet and face of the WWE

He oozes charisma and confidence, from day one. Aesthetically, vocally, emotionally, he's the whole package. His gimmick may have been stale for a long time, but I don't doubt for a second his abilities. Those early prototype/Thuganomics gimmicks were gold. He's pure gold.
    His gimmick is stale as hell, he is still drawing the biggest consistent reactions of any wrestler