Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 09-29-2008, 12:55 PM   #1
taibien86
I hit open layups

taibien86 has an OK reputation so far
Default The Fantasy League Thread

nets fantasy leagues:
Quote:
Originally Posted by taibien86
YAHOO LEAGUE:

whats up guys. i want to start a yahoo fantasy league and was interested if anyone would be willing to join. there are some preconditions... you have to keep updating and not get frustrated in the middle of the season and quit if your team sucks, because it ruins the league for the rest of us.

League ID: 28814
League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/28814
Password: njn
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing

Last edited by gigantes : 10-01-2008 at 10:49 PM.
taibien86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:50 PM   #2
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy League

i think nets fan 93 or someone else put a fantasy league together. not totally sure.

if you guys can consolidate into a single fantasy league i'll sticky the thread and mark it as the official ISH nets fantasy league.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:37 PM   #3
JerzeyBlaze
BBall gets u cut

JerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat coolJerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat cool

yea there is an espn league that was created im apart of it, ill try and get that link for you. We have like 8 or 9 people doing it i think
JerzeyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:41 PM   #4
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The other ones full.
Joining 2 fantasy leagues isnt wrong, especially because most people like yahoo more then ESPN.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 06:13 PM   #5
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
The other ones full.
Joining 2 fantasy leagues isnt wrong, especially because most people like yahoo more then ESPN.
point taken. but i would still be interested in consolidating the leagues into a single 'official' thread and stickying it to help people both find the leagues and for discussion to take place in a single place.

i guess i just need someone to list all the relevant leagues.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:25 PM   #6
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
point taken. but i would still be interested in consolidating the leagues into a single 'official' thread and stickying it to help people both find the leagues and for discussion to take place in a single place.

i guess i just need someone to list all the relevant leagues.
Sounds good to me.
So far there are only 2 leagues
Here is the league to the other one:
http://games.espn.go.com/fba/leagueo...&seasonId=2009

And heres the thread:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=101398
Old 10-06-2008, 04:30 PM   #7
taibien86
I hit open layups

taibien86 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The Fantasy League Thread

no one has joined the fantasy league from here so i'm posting it in different forums to get players
taibien86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:41 AM   #8
JerzeyBlaze
BBall gets u cut

JerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat coolJerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat cool

I just joined the league. Is this a head to head league?
JerzeyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 08:05 PM   #9
gigantes
A piece of fluff

i guess not much point in this staying sticky.
Old 11-02-2008, 08:33 AM   #10
Rusty
Host of a Nets podcast

Rusty has decent reputation

I had kinda expected more talk in this thread about the ESPN roto league....

Let's hope the lack of fantasy league related activity on the boards here doesn't relate to an actual lack of activity in the league itself. I'm sick of joining leagues where more than half the people involved can't be screwed seeing it through.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:17 AM   #11
gigantes
A piece of fluff

i played in three fantasy leagues around 2002 and had that same experience. i finished first in one and second in the other two, but most of that was due to absenteeism by the other people.

the especially annoying thing is that i managed to arrange a key trade getting huge value off of someone's name (grant hill's first season in orlando, i think) but one or two people vetoed the trade. that cost me the crown.
Old 11-03-2008, 07:37 PM   #12
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty
I had kinda expected more talk in this thread about the ESPN roto league....

Let's hope the lack of fantasy league related activity on the boards here doesn't relate to an actual lack of activity in the league itself. I'm sick of joining leagues where more than half the people involved can't be screwed seeing it through.
The league so far isnt that bad. People are updating, dropping players. Lets keep it that way.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:54 AM   #13
Rusty
Host of a Nets podcast

Rusty has decent reputation

Quote:
The league so far isnt that bad. People are updating, dropping players. Lets keep it that way.
Credit where it's due, you're right. There does seem to be quite a bit of action throughout the league, even though it's not necessarily indicated on the boards here.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: