Default Would the cavs be better with wiggins?

Not potential, I'm talking now and next year(assuming love and bran stays ofc).

Default Re: Would the cavs be better with wiggins?

They'd be better in the long run... Wiggins is looking pretty impressive playing off ball, and he has Mo Williams setting him up right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    They'd be better in the long run... Wiggins is looking pretty impressive playing off ball, and he has Mo Williams setting him up right now.
    Obviously, but what about the short run? After all the cavs were built to win now, but they are looking terrible. Not that the cavs can't turn things around, but they are definitely looking bad right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Random_Guy
    Obviously, but what about the short run? After all the cavs were built to win now, but they are looking terrible. Not that the cavs can't turn things around, but they are definitely looking bad right now.
    They will have a decent run to end the season when they build some chemistry and will most likely make a run to the ECF, where they get crushed by Chicago. I don't think it would have been a different outcome with Wiggins.

But there's no way Lebron or the Cavs will NOT look foolish in about 5 years, when Andrew is balling out of his mind and is putting up elite numbers. Heck, he's putting up 21/5/3 on 51/46/78 shooting in his last 12 games. His streak started with the game against Cleveland, where he outplayed Lebron head-to-head.

Very good NBA starter

They just had a good game against the Clippers

Long term, absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    They just had a good game against the Clippers
    Read my other post , with all that talent I'm sure they can turn it around, but I feel wiggins is a better fit

Very good NBA starter

Read my other post , with all that talent I'm sure they can turn it around, but I feel wiggins is a better fit
    Do you really think Wiggins will be able to have a good impact with Kyrie and Lebron handling the ball 90% of the time? Cavs are better off with a rebounder like Love. Even though Love can't play D, Thompson isn't that much better

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    Do you really think Wiggins will be able to have a good impact with Kyrie and Lebron handling the ball 90% of the time? Cavs are better off with a rebounder like Love. Even though Love can't play D, Thompson isn't that much better
    Wiggins doesn't need the ball in his hands to be effective. Just look at his Nuggets game. Majority of his points were coming off screens, catch and shoot situations. He's quick as hell and he'll find himself wide open from 3 because his man can't keep up with him, and he's actually a great defender at his position. Love sucks on D and his rebounding is overrated. Obviously he's a better scorer right now.

They won't win the title this year anyways unless opposing teams all have injury issues.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Wiggins doesn't need the ball in his hands to be effective. Just look at his Nuggets game. Majority of his points were coming off screens, catch and shoot situations. He's quick as hell and he'll find himself wide open from 3 because his man can't keep up with him, and he's actually a great defender at his position. Love sucks on D and his rebounding is overrated. Obviously he's a better scorer right now.

They won't win the title this year anyways unless opposing teams all have injury issues.
    Point is he wouldn't be getting the ball as much as he does in Minnesota. The only thing he'd be good for would be defense and in transition. Kyrie is not a willing passer either.

And how can someone who averages 10 boards a game be an overrated rebounder?

NBA Superstar

Of course they would, since mid-December he is a borderline all star, he shoots a great 3 ball, slashes hard to the rim, is potentially a defensive stud and can post up anyone under 6'9" abusively.

Yeah there isn't a lot of ball going around in Cleveland, but cream rises and the kid is great.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Jr smith takes a lot of shots and y'all saying Wiggins wouldn't be able to get the ball?

Not potential, I'm talking now and next year(assuming love and bran stays ofc).
    How are they going to get Love without Wiggins?

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Hard to say... Need bigman depth and Bennett would not have cut it if Andy still goes down.

Wiggins wouldn't be scoring 20ppg either.

I don't think they would really be better this season, maybe the next few. Impossible to tell.