Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Gay for the stay...Lets discuss people"turning gay" in prison

My believe is they were always gay what about you?

Edit: Gay for the stay people claim they are only gay while in prison and are normal after leaving jail
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 01-04-2015 at 01:36 PM.

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Gay for the stay...Lets discuss people"turning gay" in prison

Everyone's a little gay.

Why would this pop in your mind as a fun discussion topic?

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

I'd prefer to go without sex for the rest of my life than to have sex with a guy..just me. I'm fine with no sex if it came to that. Life goes on. I'm no freaking animal and I'm not gay.

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

Based on LOLCATS teachings I'd say no they are not gay.

Just imagine they are real woman and you would not turn gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks101
    Based on LOLCATS teachings I'd say no they are not gay.
    i would love to read LOLCATS opinion on this

Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    i would love to read LOLCATS opinion on this
    See, this is how I know no one really reads what I write on here. Just harass me with insults without even looking at the points I make.

A transgender girl, is a girl. A man in prison, with a traditional male body and traditional male features, is a man. So if you are with a man in prison you would most likely have homosexual tendencies within you.

People think you are either gay, straight or bi. But there are varying levels of sexual attraction. You may be 90% straight and 10% gay. Or 80% gay and 20% straight. It varies. There are, under the right circumstances, potential for any human to be sexually attracted to any other human.

Just like sexuality, gender isn't black and white either. It works very much in the same way. Concepts like gender and sexuality are much more deep and hard to fully understand then people like to think.

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS
    See, this is how I know no one really reads what I write on here. Just harass me with insults without even looking at the points I make.

A transgender girl, is a girl. A man in prison, with a traditional male body and traditional male features, is a man. So if you are with a man in prison you would most likely have homosexual tendencies within you.

People think you are either gay, straight or bi. But there are varying levels of sexual attraction. You may be 90% straight and 10% gay. Or 80% gay and 20% straight. It varies. There are, under the right circumstances, potential for any human to be sexually attracted to any other human.

Just like sexuality, gender isn't black and white either. It works very much in the same way. Concepts like gender and sexuality are much more deep and hard to fully understand then people like to think.
    Don't worry bro we're ISH's local celebrities. I'm known as the conspiracy nut and you're the guy who likes his sausage with his eggs. There's nothing wrong with it just as long as the d*ck stays limp.

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS

Just one question:

Let's say you suck off a dick through a glory hole. Are you now gay or not aslong as you don't know if the guy on the other side is transgender or not?

I will call this thought expirement "Schr

Another question say im married but me and my wife only have anal sex cause thats all she likes.If during our marriage she decides she wants to be a man and has a sex change operation am i gay LOLCATS?If i stay with her and continue to have sex with her/him would you consider me gay LOLCATS?
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 01-04-2015 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    Another question say im married but me and my wife only have anal sex cause thats all she likes.If during our marriage she decides she wants to be a man and has a sex change operation am i gay LOLCATS?If i stay with her and continue to have sex with her/him would you consider me gay LOLCATS?
    Good question.

Earned not given

LOLCATS is drowned so deep in the d*ck that he can't admit a guy dressing up as a chick is still a guy dressed up as a chick

NBA rookie of the year

Some guys in prison would rather get a BJ than jerk off.

Some happen to be strong enough to rape others.

More men are raped in the U.S. than woman, according to figures that include sexual abuse in prisons.
    In 2008, it was estimated 216,000 inmates were sexually assaulted while serving time, according to the Department of Justice figures.
    That is compared to 90,479 rape cases outside of prison.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3NuMkYY2q
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan

Some guys in prison would rather get a BJ than jerk off.

Some happen to be strong enough to rape others.
    The only thing I have against that statistic is that those are only the rapes that are reported. I think a lot more women are raped than that in a given year, most of the time they are too scared or ashamed to speak up.