Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Carrying your girlfriend's purse around Europe really got your panties in a bunch. Haven't seen anyone this mad since they took the McRib off the menu. God damn.
Ignore that I just exposed you to be full of shit like always, and deflect, deflect, deflect, as you always do. Just like here, where I exposed the endless nonsense you post, and you ran away like a little girl:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...6&postcount=42

And you know you don't get paid to study, right? I'm the one with most of the money, and it's called investing in someone you trust and believe in, helping to expand someone's horizons when their family doesn't give a shit and wants them to stay put (plus I have pretty decent contacts amongst scientists, which can help open a lot of doors). But I doubt you've ever experienced such a thing, or that kind of care for another person, in what looks from here to be a profoundly sad and hollow existence; flippancy and frivolity aren't virtues you know, and they are the most marked features of your character, along with your rather juvenile irreverence. Oh, and the distance from the UK to the Netherlands isn't "half way across the world" either -- how many times can you be wrong? It's like you're trying to set some kind of record.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
Dresta has a girlfriend? I thought he was some 40yr old nerd sitting in his 70yr old parents basement taking his anger out on ISH with his thesaurus.
Seriously, you guys are incredibly insecure. I post my thoughts on here, in no different a manner than that in which I converse with people, with perhaps a bit of extra acerbity sprinkled in, because people like you clearly deserve it.

Why is it so surprising (and distressing) to people who are uneducated and apparently proud of being so, that someone else might actually have a wider vocabulary than they do?

You really need to grow up. I'm young dude, but you behave like a little child, as does Don. That is one of the major problems with the modern world: people simply do not grow up any more. If you're still a teenager, i'll forgive you, if not, you need to embark on a radical course of self-improvement before you're stuck as an ignorant and semi-literate bum for life.