Page 5 of 153 FirstFirst ... 23456781555105 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year IlliniFan's Avatar

Bill Self is an ass. He is a better recruiter but Webber is a better coach.

Decent playground baller ThaKing's Avatar

Sorry to always bring you guys the bad news. I have been following this Eric Gordon situation frequently. Is it safe to say that Game414 will never show his face(or whatever) around here again? If he comes back I would love to see his new avatar.

And one more thing, Saying that Bill Self is a better recruiter than Bruce Weber is like saying Michael Jordan is better than Luther Head. We all know this and its not close. It will be interesting to see how good of a coach Weber is with his own players. You know the ones that no other schools wanted.

Made that high school varsity squad DwadeOverLebron's Avatar

Default yo

did illlinois lose gordon? i dunno i heard it on sports radio this morning, tell me it ain't so... game414 where you at? if this is true where is he going?

That little backstabbing bastard is going to Indiana and their snake of a coach Sampson.

Saw a basketball once

Default Well Illinois Fan guess your prediction stank.

and now that Eric Gordon is going to IU you're whining and *****ing insteading of having the integrity to admit you never had a clue in the first place. http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/ima...ies/violin.gif

Another thing you conveniently forgot. Illinios has had several infractions including what the NCAA counted as MAJOR just last year. Indiana has NEVER EVER been on probation-- Its a clean program with the highest ( some years 2nd highest ) graduation rate among public schools--- Illinois - lol forget it!

Gordon didnt want to go to IU with Davis - but he contacted them when Sampson came on board. Remember Indiana along with its clean program, has five national championships as well as the last team to go undefeated..and Illinois has................??????

No Im not from Indiana- Im in Texas (and UT needs to clean up its act as well- I can admit that).

An honest basketball fan will admit any school who could have gotten Gordon would have tried and he/she will also admit that Indiana is as classy as any program in college sports!

Good Luck Eric Gordon - maybe you'll play pro in Texas!

Quote Originally Posted by fish2026
    and now that Eric Gordon is going to IU you're whining and *****ing insteading of having the integrity to admit you never had a clue in the first place. http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/ima...ies/violin.gif

Another thing you conveniently forgot. Illinios has had several infractions including what the NCAA counted as MAJOR just last year. Indiana has NEVER EVER been on probation-- Its a clean program with the highest ( some years 2nd highest ) graduation rate among public schools--- Illinois - lol forget it!

Gordon didnt want to go to IU with Davis - but he contacted them when Sampson came on board. Remember Indiana along with its clean program, has five national championships as well as the last team to go undefeated..and Illinois has................??????

No Im not from Indiana- Im in Texas (and UT needs to clean up its act as well- I can admit that).

An honest basketball fan will admit any school who could have gotten Gordon would have tried and he/she will also admit that Indiana is as classy as any program in college sports!

Good Luck Eric Gordon - maybe you'll play pro in Texas!
    Yes, the tactics Sampson used were great. Not only did he go after a player that was already commited, he hired just about everyone the kid knew except for his father. Tell me one "major infraction" Illinois has commited please. I don't remember any.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

IF I was around next year I would go to the Indiana games and start a chant for "snitch" everytime Eric Gordon touched the ball.

Why snitch? Wouldn't that be refering to someone who ratted someone out. Like someone talking to cops and getting others in trouble to get a lesser punishment? Im sorry I just don't see the connection. Now i would understand "Liar" or maybe even "F@g". Anyways it just cracks me up how Illini fans have been raving about Gordon and his family. How they are such good people, they wouldn't go back on their word.... Now Illini fans are calling them scum and garbage. Now thats class!

Saw a basketball once

Default Illinois Fan heres the link

Its amazing you claim to be an Illinois fan and yet you dont know that Illinois has been put on Probation just last year!

http://fightingillini.cstv.com/sport...102705aab.html

Thats from the official Illinois website. Theres lots more before that.

Its pretty funny that a fan of a team that has just been on probation is criticizing a program with a perfect record. Next thing you know Bin Laden will be complaining that kids with fireworks can hurt people, Hitler will be saying that its not nice to say mean things about jews, and the illinois football coach will complain that Ohio State's defense is too soft and their running game way overrated. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ThaKing
    Why snitch? Wouldn't that be refering to someone who ratted someone out. Like someone talking to cops and getting others in trouble to get a lesser punishment? Im sorry I just don't see the connection. Now i would understand "Liar" or maybe even "F@g". Anyways it just cracks me up how Illini fans have been raving about Gordon and his family. How they are such good people, they wouldn't go back on their word.... Now Illini fans are calling them scum and garbage. Now thats class!
    They did, didn't they? They are dirty liars.

The point is I have been saying for months that Gordon would never end up at Illinois. I was banned from illinois' scout.com board for saying the same things. If you people didn't have your heads so far up your a$s you would see that Weber is just not capable of landing All Americans like Self does year in and year out. Since Self left Illinois he has landed Julian Wright, Mario Chalmers, Micah Downs(later transfered), Brandon Rush, Sherron Collins, Darrell Arthur, Cole Aldrich, and many more. Who is the best player Weber has got? That Demitri guy? please get a new coach

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Gordon is an idiot, atleast he could've chosen a college outside of the Big Ten. Like Sean May did with UNC after going back on his word with Indiana or Sherron Collins choosing Kansas. What a dumbass, he won't last in Indiana for more than a year cause he will fear coming to Urbana.

Learning to shoot layups shawnkempslovechild's Avatar

No he wont.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnkempslovechild
    No he wont.
    yea he will...who the hell are you? ******..

Saw a basketball once

Default ilinois fan first you make a dumb prediction then

you claim to be an Illinois fan and dont know the schools been put on probation. I even gave you a link. Illinois is no Indiana but because its a Big Ten school I like to think their fans are intelligent enough to read and admit when they dont have a clue about their own school.

I hope Derrik Rose also picks Indiana!