Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    National High School Star Rodmantheman's Avatar

Default ISIL Militants Filmed on a Tram in Istanbul

Turkey also provides them shelter, medical treatment, and weaponry.

Default Re: ISIL Militants Filmed on a Tram in Istanbul

Unbelievable and no one does something. They weren't even armed

Sad.

If america decides to flatten Iraq/Syria with bombs, maybe they should consider a couple of gifts for turkey too.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Sad.

If america decides to flatten Iraq/Syria with bombs, maybe they should consider a couple of gifts for turkey too.
    Turkey is so two faced they say they don't support ISIS when there's so many evidence proving otherwise.

What do you expect from Turkey?

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Pope is supposed to visit Turkey soon. Coincidence?

But I doubt it's anything serious. Istanbul is a pretty secular and western city.

They aren't militants, they are sympathisers. Those shirts are pretty popular in Turkey, it's not like it's actually part of the IS uniform.

In the Muslim world IS is a divisive issue. Many different opinions on them, ranging from:
    -fully endorsing IS,
    -supporting their philosophy but not their methods,
    -bad, but at least better than Assad and the Iraqi government,
    -they aren't Muslims,
    -US/Jewish plot to discredit Muslims,
    -violent barbarians

Non of these stances are uncommon.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    They aren't militants, they are sympathisers. Those shirts are pretty popular in Turkey, it's not like it's actually part of the IS uniform.

In the Muslim world IS is a divisive issue. Many different opinions on them, ranging from:
    -fully endorsing IS,
    -supporting their philosophy but not their methods,
    -bad, but at least better than Assad and the Iraqi government,
    -they aren't Muslims,
    -US/Jewish plot to discredit Muslims,
    -violent barbarians

Non of these stances are uncommon.
    This.

...cant believe such scumbags (in whatever context) can exist in Turkey aswell, i would be terrified just sitting there in the buss/train looking at them, if these dudes come here to Balkans/Bosnia somewhere they will get incinerated, we aint like those other ***** Europeans, we have gona through any type of war, they come here they will be tampered with or violated in one way with the backing of all civilians (muslim or christian) simple as that... these are not humans, those are devils... considering they kill anybody who doesnt condone their ideology (muslim or not) and make the religion look bad actual Muslims at least ALL here in Bosnia/Balkans hate these "humans" even more than anybody else on this planet....
    Last edited by pauk; 09-19-2014 at 08:04 PM.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    This.

...cant believe such scumbags (in whatever context) can exist in Turkey aswell, i would be terrified just sitting there in the buss/train looking at them, if these dudes come here to Balkans/Bosnia somewhere they will get incinerated, we aint like those other ***** Europeans, we have gona through any type of war, they come here they will be tampered with or violated in one way with the backing of all civilians (muslim or christian) simple as that... these are not humans, those are devils... considering they kill anybody who doesnt condone their ideology (muslim or not) and make the religion look bad actual Muslims at least ALL here in Bosnia/Balkans hate these "humans" even more than anybody else on this planet....
    Bosnia has a very secular muslim population but there will still be a minority that will support them.

This.

Dude Turkey supports IS because they fight against the kurds, thats why the refused to support the U.S. coalition against them. There are fighters from the Balkans that fight for the IS. I saw multiple fighters from Kosovo tearing their Kosovo passports.

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    Bosnia has a very secular muslim population but there will still be a minority that will support them.
    Kindof true (i am secular at least), but even the non-secular ones are still prudent due to the balkan upbringing, culture and european/western civilization, so to even think about supporting something "evil", something as ridicilously EVIL like say supporting some psychos who tampered with the religion creating their own ideology where they go around with Ak47's & Machetes beheading other non-believers of their ideology (muslim or not)......... is RIDICILOUS........ nobody is & NEVER will support something like that from Bosnia..... you wont at least see a "Bosnian Terrorist" anytime soon lol....... i could be wrong though, the human brain never seizes to amaze me....
    Last edited by pauk; 09-19-2014 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Dude Turkey supports IS because they fight against the kurds, thats why the refused to support the U.S. coalition against them. There are fighters from the Balkans that fight for the IS. I saw multiple fighters from Kosovo tearing their Kosovo passports.
    What!!???!?!?? Show me please, any type of source. You SAW?

What!!???!?!?? Show me please, any type of source. You SAW?
    https://ia801509.us.archive.org/18/i...eelSawarim.mp4

skip to 4:08 mark

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Good thing I visited Istanbul last summer...

Banned