NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default 3 HS football teams in a row forfeit against team that has gone 170-0 vs last 3 teams

All cited safety reasons for the forfeitures.

The team has 16 seniors and they weren't that good of a freshmen team going 3-6. Last year they went 12-3 on varsity. But this year they are steamrolling opponents.

They are a small private school in a division with public schools who are upset that they can recru...err enroll students from a 50 mile radius giving them a huge advantage.

Anyone else have private schools in their divisions(if you went to a public HS)? We didn't but we scrimmaged against a couple and they sucked badly.

http://www.king5.com/mb/sports/high-...ames/329387247

Default Re: 3 HS football teams in a row forfeit against team that has gone 170-0 vs last 3 teams

Yes...

http://www.maxpreps.com/polls/football/xcellent25.htm

That team there at #21... played them in high school. They're a private all male Catholic school who recruits from Cincy, Indy, and Nashville (and obviously Louisville).

As a senior, I was #12th in the state in receiving yardage as a TE, so I wasn't a slouch by any means... 6'0", 190lbs...

First play of the game I lined up in tight to help block. The DE over top of me was not only twice my size, but twice as fast. He blew past me like I wasn't even there. The rest of the game we ran a spread offense because blocking wasn't an option.

I'll never forget it, it was 53-0 at halftime. They played their freshman team in the second half, and we lost 76-0.

Default Re: 3 HS football teams in a row forfeit against team that has gone 170-0 vs last 3 teams

We have a private HS in Cali called De La Salle that didn't lose a game for something like 8 years.

Very good NBA starter

We have a private HS in Cali called De La Salle that didn't lose a game for something like 8 years.
    yup, de la salle won 151 games in a row. they played against nationally ranked opponents too, so it wasn't just bullying the entire league.

ridiculous dynasty.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K

First play of the game I lined up in tight to help block. The DE over top of me was not only twice my size, but twice as fast. He blew past me like I wasn't even there. The rest of the game we ran a spread offense because blocking wasn't an option.

You ever follow up on that DE to see if he did anything in college?

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    You ever follow up on that DE to see if he did anything in college?
    No, he probably wasn't even their starter. I did play against Micah Johnson in high school...

Micah Johnson (born June 22, 1988) is an American football linebacker who is currently a member of the Calgary Stampeders of the Canadian Football League. Previously he played for the Kansas City Chiefs before being released on September 3, 2011. He was signed by the New York Giants as an undrafted free agent in 2010. He played college football at Kentucky. He has also spent time with the Miami Dolphins, Cincinnati Bengals, and most recently the Green Bay Packers.

He played for Fort Campbell in S. Kentucky, he played LB for them but also RB... I remember (I normally didn't play defense) I went in as a MLB to drop back into a zone. I remember like it was yesterday... their O-line opened up, and I realized immediately it was a draw, and there he was. I could see his aura around him, it was like a dark red aura with smoke and fog and shit. I swear he had horns. And he was coming right for me.

So... I found the closest offense player and got blocked.

Dude behind me tried to go low and hit him in his legs, and I remember seeing his head bounce off that dude's thigh like he just got hit in the face with a sledge hammer.

That is why I didn't try and tackle him.... I'm not that dumb. Or heroic.

I went to a private HS and we were decent, but small.
    There was one Hs in our "division" that had an A team with all seniors and like 2 juniors. They were definitely recruiting, like 3/4 of their team went to play D1/D2.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Where do you live? My hometown Pittsburg was the team that beat them right before they started their streak, we beat them in like 1991 and they didn't lost another game until 2004 or so.

Those De La Salle v LB Poly games were amazing to watch, and how De La Salle just went all over a LB Poly side that had Winston Justice, Marcedes Lewis, Hershall Davis, Darnell Bing and a few other collegiate guys. But then again, MoJo had a huge game for De La Salle and they had a few pros as well like Matt Guiterriez, Derek something & TJ Ward

Has LB Poly produced the most NFL players though? Seems like there's one on every other team.