Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Deron Williams may take his talents to Turkey!

I don't think it's happening but if it is then Besiktas is building a solid team.

They have already signed Zaza Pachulia

Besiktas have reportedly agreed on terms of contract with Zaza Pachulia (212-C-84). The 27-year-old centre has been playing in the NBA since 2003. He was drafted by the Orlando Magic in the second round of the NBA Draft. Zaza Pachulia was the member of the Atlanta Hawks squad since 2005. Last season the Georgian player notched 4.3 points and 4.3 rebounds per game. Zaza Pachulia is not new to Turkey. He played for Ulker Istanbul in 1999/2003 seasons. The centre made it into Eurobasket.com Turkish League All-Bosman Players Team in 2003. Zaza Pachulia has been the Georgian National Team player since 2000. The centre averaged 15.8 points, 7.5 boards and 1.8 assists per game at 2011 EuroBasket Qualifying Round.

Saw a basketball once

Too bad Besiktas is not even a Euroleague team

i 100% retract my prior post. i hear nets are in total panic mode (their franchise not yet signed franchise player is going to play overseas with his surgically repaired wrist). Cool. What a bizarre offseason this will be...

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Get that paper Deron!

Quote Originally Posted by wang4three
    Get that paper Deron!
    Your team disagrees vehemently.

Saw a basketball once bletchley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    I highly doubt he risks his $100M extension to play in Turkey. He also is a person who is iffy on Brooklyn because his wife is so picky about where he lives. I doubt he is moving to Turkey. I don't care who reported it, it's clearly not happening.
    i don't think he is risking anything and btw istanbul is a great city and they probably had been there before

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

I highly doubt he risks his $100M extension to play in Turkey. He also is a person who is iffy on Brooklyn because his wife is so picky about where he lives. I doubt he is moving to Turkey. I don't care who reported it, it's clearly not happening.
    I love how you say everything with such certainty.. like you know anything about what Deron and his wife want to do. You're just bullshitting, and for some reason insecure about the Nets next year if the lockout doesnt cancel the season.

I cannot WAIT to see the Knicks play next year.. watching Melo AKA Jamal Crawford 2.0 and Amare fall flat on their faces again will be hilarious.

Your team disagrees vehemently.
    Like you know anything what my team wants or doesn't want.

Like you know anything what my team wants or doesn't want.
    i know people who work there, they are frenzied and trying to contact his agent. Believe me or don't i do not care. Aside from giving you my friends name and what he does (which i clearly cannot) i can't, so that's that. BTW,Do you really think the Nets want Deron and his surgically repaired wrist to travel to Turkey to play btw? Logic dictates no. Tell me why they would.

BTW, other dipshits i already admitted i was wrong. What do you want? Should i do the typical ISH thing and argue i'm right even though i know i'm wrong? I can if it makes you feel better.

i know people who work there, they are frenzied and trying to contact his agent. Believe me or don't i do not care. Aside from giving you my friends name and what he does (which i clearly cannot) i can't, so that's that. BTW,Do you really think the Nets want Deron and his surgically repaired wrist to travel to Turkey to play btw? Logic dictates no. Tell me why they would.

BTW, other dipshits i already admitted i was wrong. What do you want? Should i do the typical ISH thing and argue i'm right even though i know i'm wrong? I can if it makes you feel better.
    Like I said, like you know anything about what my team wants or doesn't want. You're a proven Nets-hater and in every single Nets thread you report about how each move will lead to our demise.

For a guy who has supposed contacts with the organization, you seem to only "report" the most antagonistic agendas. Then when people contest you, you only say you "know people" as a way to dismiss the fact that you have no factual base to any of your claims.

Either way, you're not the only one who knows people. I know people in the Nets and Knicks. Last thing I'll do is go boasting what they tell me on a message board forum to prop my silly, meaningless agendas.

Like I said, like you know anything about what my team wants or doesn't want. You're a proven Nets-hater and in every single Nets thread you report about how each move will lead to our demise.

For a guy who has supposed contacts with the organization, you seem to only "report" the most antagonistic agendas. Then when people contest you, you only say you "know people" as a way to dismiss the fact that you have no factual base to any of your claims.

Either way, you're not the only one who knows people. I know people in the Nets and Knicks. Last thing I'll do is go boasting what they tell me on a message board forum to prop my silly, meaningless agendas.
    So, you think the Nets want him to go play overseas during the lockout a few months removed from surgery on his wrist? of course they don't. Which has a better chance of being good for the Nets? Him playing overseas, or not playing.

The nets DO NOT WANT HIM TO PLAY overseas. Go check your beat writer's reports today. He's calling everyone and the Nets are clamoring to find out what is going on. I guarantee he reports that later.

What other net hating things do i post? The fact i don't think Deron is 100% to resign? Do you?

No one ever wants to man up. That's why everyone gets so pissy. I'll say i don't think Deron has decided yet if he resigns (but i think he does). Net fans say YOU SUCK! HATER HATER! But, what you won't say is you think 100% he will resign. I'm a hater, you apparently - indecisive.

And no i don't know anyone in mgmt and i could 100% be getting lied to i guess, but the person i know says people are scrambling to try to call Deron. And i've always talked about all the comp net tickets i used to get (not Newark sadly...and definitely not Brooklyn). I'm sure you are an expert on me.

it says that turkey is negotiating directly with williams, and hes up for it...dude will beast...and hes probably just signing on to keep in rhythm and have an all paid vacation down in eastern europe. untill the nba season comes back

BTW, i'm no hater - if you tell me Melo or Amare are going overseas i'm NOT going to be happy. You go overseas, you get injured possibly, and it ****s up the NBA season when it returns. No thank you. I don't see why any rational person would want their franchise player to go play for another team he never probably heard of before.

Note: i'm not saying it's bad for the player, or i blame the player, or i wouldn't do the same thing. im saying from a selfish id like my team to do better when the season comes back perspective, the downside is too great, and the upside is nothing.
    Last edited by niko; 07-07-2011 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    it says that turkey is negotiating directly with williams, and hes up for it...dude will beast...and hes probably just signing on to keep in rhythm and have an all paid vacation down in eastern europe. untill the nba season comes back
    $200k a week for your family to chill on a beach while you play basketball. sigh...i get less than that for a full year to have to talk to stupid white people about numbers i don't care about in ****ing NJ.

god hates me

$200k a week for your family to chill on a beach while you play basketball. sigh...i get less than that for a full year to have to talk to stupid white people about numbers i don't care about in ****ing NJ.

god hates me