Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Default Congress makes Obama admit Islamic State is committing genocide against Christians

...and other minority religions in the middle east. The Europeans have already done this a while back so, it was puzzling why the Obama administration was hesitating. In any case Congress sent a mandate to Obama to make a decision on whether genocide was taking place against Christians and others by ISIS, and it looks like he's going to side with Congress and the Europeans.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-and-genocide/

Default Re: Congress makes Obama admit Islamic State is committing genocide against Christians

Quote Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie
    ...and other minority religions in the middle east. The Europeans have already done this a while back so, it was puzzling why the Obama administration was hesitating. In any case Congress sent a mandate to Obama to make a decision on whether genocide was taking place against Christians and others by ISIS, and it looks like he's going to side with Congress and the Europeans.

We can't call it genocide until we admit there is an enemy.

Our administration won't even say 'Islamic extremists' for fear of offending someone... so good luck on that whole getting it labeled genocide thing.

Default Re: Congress makes Obama admit Islamic State is committing genocide against Christians

No, no, no. You guys have it all wrong. There's no cleansing because there is no particular group doing it. It's just a bunch of guys who are upset about global warming and a lack of jobs. That's all.

Oh yeah, i'm pretty sure there are a lot of Christians in the territories ISIS controls

[QUOTE]Dozens of members of the International Association of Genocide Scholars signed a document last fall saying it believed the Islamic States has perpetrated genocide against

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    No, no, no. You guys have it all wrong. There's no cleansing because there is no particular group doing it. It's just a bunch of guys who are upset about global warming and a lack of jobs. That's all.
    Right. As I said, we won't even admit what's happening because we CANNOT offend anyone. Ever.

There is no ISIS, its just a mob of cross-dressing ninjas. Despite the fact that every other day in Europe, they're finding and arresting ISIS agents, most of which are planning to commit terrorist acts in the near future.

Until we can even say Radical Islam, this administration will never admit genocide is occurring, despite everybody else in the world unanimously agreeing that it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    Oh yeah, i'm pretty sure there are a lot of Christians in the territories ISIS controls
    Not anymore dumbass, that's what the thread is about...

Iraq's Christian population was about 1.5 million 10 years ago. Now, it's estimated there are only 500,000 still living there. The rest have either fled or been killed.

In Syria, of the 1.1 million Christians, about 600,000 have fled or died.

In the Middle East they call themselves by many names, including Assyrians, Syriac and Chaldeans, but they are all Christians hoping to practice their faith in peace.
    That's from CNN in December.
    When some right winger retard say something barely intelligent and coherent and with any basis on reality, please PM me, i will forward the info to my pals at the Institute of Social and Cultural Anthropology of oxford university.
    Shocker... someone who is willing to ignore all evidence in because he doesn't want to make Obama look bad.

The European Parliament has declared the wanton slaughter of Christians and other religious minorities by ISIS is tantamount to genocide.

In a historic move, members of Parliament passed a resolution this week calling the atrocities by the Islamic terror group "crimes against humanity" and calling for an investigation of their human rights abuses.

Members of the European Parliament say that what the Islamic terror group ISIS is doing to Christians and other religious minorities in Syria and Iraq amounts to "war crimes" and "genocide."
    What do they know, right? Obama knows best.

When some right winger retard say something barely intelligent and coherent and with any basis on reality, please PM me, i will forward the info to my pals at the Institute of Social and Cultural Anthropology of oxford university.
    This^ is how the left truly feels about Christians. It genuinely offends that people would have a problem with Christians being mistreated.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Even if this was the case, I have one question to ask. What difference does it make??

You do realize Isis don't control all Syria and Iraq? Right? Population, Syria 18 million, Iraq 36 million.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isi...ears-u-n499426
    At least 18,802 civilians have been killed in Iraq in ISIS-linked violence in under two years, a United Nations report said Tuesday
    Iraq's Christian population was about 1.5 million 10 years ago. Now, it's estimated there are only 500,000 still living there. The rest have either fled or been killed.
    Oh yeah, the math is real solid 18.000 of all creeds killed > 1 million christians killed

And 10 years ago? Maybe it had something to do with some country invading Iraq and make it a really shitty place to be? No?

And Syria in the midst of a civil war, are you aware of it? right? look here ignorant redneck:

http://www.ibtimes.com/syrias-civili...licted-2242839
    More than 21,000 people were killed in the Syria conflict in 2015, most of them civilians, according to the Syrian Network for Human Rights, the Middle East Monitor reported. The report indicated the Islamic State group, also known as ISIS, has proved less deadly than the Syrian government this year;
    Dunno maybe people are fleeing also because of the frigging civil war where the government kills more then ISIS. Maybe?

One question dumbass redneck, the cuckening of Germany, the migrants are Christians? Right?

I really thought that is was a known, undisputed fact, that Isis kills basically Muslims.

This^ is how the left truly feels about Christians. It genuinely offends that people would have a problem with Christians being mistreated.
    What offends me it's right wing natzi propaganda.

If someone want to have a feel of what was to live in Germany during the Natzi regime, just needs to come to insidehoops off topic forum, and peruse the unending daily threads of ignorant racist disinformation.
    Last edited by Blue&Orange; 03-17-2016 at 11:35 AM.

....there are.

I have family in Aleppo, which ISIS has controlled on and off at various points this year. I've had one aunt, and one cousin killed in an RPG attack, and a priest at my childhood church was moved there about 10 years ago and was kidnapped for a week for speaking up against violence against Christians.

Muslims are killing Muslims, predominately. No arguments there. But there are plenty of Christians in the crossfire.

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by code green
    ....there are.

I have family in Aleppo, which ISIS has controlled on and off at various points this year. I've had one aunt, and one cousin killed in an RPG attack, and a priest at my childhood church was moved there about 10 years ago and was kidnapped for a week for speaking up against violence against Christians.

Muslims are killing Muslims, predominately. No arguments there. But there are plenty of Christians in the crossfire.
    It's pointless to argue with this guy. He actually believes that if westerners pull out of the middle east and stop insulting their culture , Muslims will all instantly turn into scientists and mathematicians. He's batsh!t crazy.

wtf? Genocide against christians? You can't be serious, they are killing more Muslims than the rest put together x2. Smh, we used to this though, Muslim lives don't matter to anyone.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie

Obama probably had some dumb idea in his head that by ignoring the genocidal bullshit committed by extremist muslims, and not calling them out on their shit, it would be easier to make peace with them.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 03-17-2016 at 01:30 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    wtf? Genocide against christians? You can't be serious, they are killing more Muslims than the rest put together x2. Smh, we used to this though, Muslim lives don't matter to anyone.
    That doesn't mean they aren't ALSO comitting genocide against Christians, in particular Coptic Christians, and other groups.

the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group.
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/genocide?s=t

Yep. ISIS and other extremist muslims groups are definitely trying to wipe out the Christians, and are targeting them because of their religion. Genocide is a fitting term.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 03-17-2016 at 01:31 PM.