Default I Heard The Reason Why 49er Fans Don't Poast In the Football Forum Anymore.....

Are all sissy bitchmade Trannys finalizing their surgeries to officially get a *****

Cali Love

Default Re: I Heard The Reason Why 49er Fans Don't Poast In the Football Forum Anymore.....

kaep will be back next playoffs no biggie

NBA Superstar

Default Re: I Heard The Reason Why 49er Fans Don't Poast In the Football Forum Anymore.....

the 49ers are the most retarded franchise ever. that coaching staff is so scared to throw and thinking they can run the ball down everyones throats this season is so delusional its unbelievable they actually tried to be so one dimensional. they have to have the worst coach in the league.

and kaep is so scared to throw int's he can't even complete screen passes. that mf'er throws the ball away as much as Dilfer did, except Dilfer had one of the best defenses of all time saving his sorry ass.

so glad i'm not a 49ers fan but man their franchise is so dumb it makes me crazy

Quote Originally Posted by brownmamba00
    kaep will be back next playoffs no biggie

as a backup to tom Brady or cam or r dub is the only way he gonna be in playoff s

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    the 49ers are the most retarded franchise ever. that coaching staff is so scared to throw and thinking they can run the ball down everyones throats this season is so delusional its unbelievable they actually tried to be so one dimensional. they have to have the worst coach in the league.

and kaep is so scared to throw int's he can't even complete screen passes. that mf'er throws the ball away as much as Dilfer did, except Dilfer had one of the best defenses of all time saving his sorry ass.

so glad i'm not a 49ers fan but man their franchise is so dumb it makes me crazy
    Their bandwagon fans are the biggest shit talkin ******* in the world.

Bunch of FUCCIN sissies

Banned

Someone's been thinking about me during the holidays.

:)

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar