Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-19-2007, 01:55 AM   #1
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists

From what I hear lessons learned in this book and in "Mystery"s book have helped tons of guys. I don't have a huge problem meeting girls but I can always improve.

So has anyone read it? Does anyone know where I can download it for free? I guess I can go buy it for $20 but I hate buying books or anything else I can download for free.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 02:10 AM   #2
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32

From what I hear lessons learned in this book and in "Mystery"s book have helped tons of guys. I don't have a huge problem meeting girls but I can always improve.

So has anyone read it? Does anyone know where I can download it for free? I guess I can go buy it for $20 but I hate buying books or anything else I can download for free.

The best way to pick up a girl is acting like she aint all that great.
You have to be more interested in her friends than her, so the jealousy can build.

The bottom line is that a girl knows wheather or not she will F' you within the first five minutes of meeting you. Some girls think I'm good looking
and others would have nothing to do with me.

But I'm married now, so my life is basically over... I miss the variety I once had, but it was time to settle down...

But it's a good point to bring up... what are some good ice breakers if you see hot chick and want to talk to her.

I'll tell you what mine was... get drunk, that way you have no fear and aren't embarresed when you approach a hot chick with a stupid ice breaker... you have an excuse... "I'm drunk".
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 02:26 AM   #3
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
The best way to pick up a girl is acting like she aint all that great.
You have to be more interested in her friends than her, so the jealousy can build.

The bottom line is that a girl knows wheather or not she will F' you within the first five minutes of meeting you. Some girls think I'm good looking
and others would have nothing to do with me.

But I'm married now, so my life is basically over... I miss the variety I once had, but it was time to settle down...

But it's a good point to bring up... what are some good ice breakers if you see hot chick and want to talk to her.

I'll tell you what mine was... get drunk, that way you have no fear and aren't embarresed when you approach a hot chick with a stupid ice breaker... you have an excuse... "I'm drunk".
My only problem is I have a problem talking to my "own" girls. If someone else introduces me to her I have no problem. But if she's just a random girl I see in a random place or party...circulation to my balls stops. It's bad.

Thats where I need help and being drunk doesn't help. I also have went into the "friend" catagory one too many times. That's because I really do care about girls feelings.

You bring up the five minute thing and in this book I think it shows how to set a good first impression.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 03:02 AM   #4
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
My only problem is I have a problem talking to my "own" girls. If someone else introduces me to her I have no problem. But if she's just a random girl I see in a random place or party...circulation to my balls stops. It's bad.

Thats where I need help and being drunk doesn't help. I also have went into the "friend" catagory one too many times. That's because I really do care about girls feelings.

You bring up the five minute thing and in this book I think it shows how to set a good first impression.

Look, it seems like you are the type that wants to get to know a girl first...
This can be good and bad. Your reply is kinda confusing. What o you mean by talking to your "own" girls.

Meeting the random chick is just like B-Ball my friend. Your gonna have a field goal perctage. and sometimes you can even shoot an air ball. I'll be honest... I've had plenty of air balls. But at the same time I've also had a few dunks. This is why the drunk card works for me.

Seeing that you don't drink, my advice is to let the game come to you.
I've learned that the nights I went out trying to pick up a chick, I failed, and the nights were I didn't try, my game was flawless.

Trust me, if you have decent looks... the game will find it's way to you.
As a married man for six years, I recently had a seperation... and I played the game... It's a hard game to play... Luckily I had some money and found out that if you want to get what you want... go to the strip club.

You want the classy chick... I wanted to get laid. If you want the classy chick then it takes some time. I've always prefered the slut.
Old 08-19-2007, 03:34 AM   #5
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The whole "Seduction Community" is BS, they're out to make bank off of pathetic guys with no social life. Getting girls is not difficult, all it takes is confidence, desire to improve your social abilities, and practice.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 03:39 AM   #6
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
The whole "Seduction Community" is BS, they're out to make bank off of pathetic guys with no social life. Getting girls is not difficult, all it takes is confidence, desire to improve your social abilities, and practice.

true that my friend.

You get better advice from people in the community as opposed to a F'ing book. Like I said, a girl knows the moment she meets you weather or not she will have sex with you.... It's up to you to find out who they are.
Old 08-19-2007, 04:04 AM   #7
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
Look, it seems like you are the type that wants to get to know a girl first...
This can be good and bad. Your reply is kinda confusing. What o you mean by talking to your "own" girls.

Meeting the random chick is just like B-Ball my friend. Your gonna have a field goal perctage. and sometimes you can even shoot an air ball. I'll be honest... I've had plenty of air balls. But at the same time I've also had a few dunks. This is why the drunk card works for me.

Seeing that you don't drink, my advice is to let the game come to you.
I've learned that the nights I went out trying to pick up a chick, I failed, and the nights were I didn't try, my game was flawless.

Trust me, if you have decent looks... the game will find it's way to you.
As a married man for six years, I recently had a seperation... and I played the game... It's a hard game to play... Luckily I had some money and found out that if you want to get what you want... go to the strip club.

You want the classy chick... I wanted to get laid. If you want the classy chick then it takes some time. I've always prefered the slut.
this is genius...

everyone should follow this beat...

and this beat as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9aLBdeT6ks

no one can fuck with that...

play that song.....pussy,.....PERIOD
Old 08-19-2007, 04:33 AM   #8
Sharas
Great college starter

Sharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat cool

a very, very interesting read just by itself, i found it on limewire. it's not an actual guide to meeting women like rest of stuff wrote by guys mentioned in it, it's more of a life story of main character...a journalist who gets into the community and becomes "one of them".

so if you want real "stuff", search for works of guys mentioned inside. mystery, ross jeffries etc.

but again i say, it's captivating to read. well written from bottom to the top.
Sharas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 06:14 AM   #9
Admiral
Good High School Starter

Admiral has an OK reputation so far

lol i cannot believe that people are reading this book and going "oh damn...i can read this and get random ass 7 days a week?!"

anyone ever tried BEING THEMSELVES? i'm not the most experienced person, sexually or otherwise, but don't you think this "get laid as long as i can, as often as i can" thing is kinda stupid? i love sex as much as the next guy, but do you really need to read a book to "trick" girls into doing it? does that make you feel better as a man? as opposed to knowing how to continually pleasing a woman?
Admiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 06:23 AM   #10
Sharas
Great college starter

Sharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat cool

book from title is basically about get-laid books and their authors. it's not a get-laid book itself. and it's EXTREMELY interesting and well-written. dispels some common misconceptions, and even talks about "dark side" of the whole thing.
Old 08-19-2007, 08:32 AM   #11
Dodonpa
Great young streetballer

Dodonpa has an OK reputation so far

Confidence. that's the thing that matters the most.
Dodonpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 09:04 AM   #12
Sharas
Great college starter

no one in his right mind would dispute that. but fact is, if you don't already have it, it's much easier said than done.
Old 08-19-2007, 09:20 AM   #13
gb8
Extra Cheese

gb8 has an OK reputation so far

Just tell a broad to give you her number before you don't want it no more, it might work? Or better still call her over like your name is juelz santana with a loud Aye, then hand her the phone and just look at her right in the face and say You Know What To Do.
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: